Hardened Cremestick Liner??

lethaldesign

Has anyone had a cremestick liner go bad?

My Gingerroot cremestick liner that I've had since the end of last year has become ROCK hard. It literally hurts to line my lips with it and I have to press SO hard to get even a little bit of color. I've tried heating it up with a blowdryer to soften it up a bit and also just drawing on a tissue with it to take the top layer off. But nothing is helping. I've never had this happen with a cremestick liner before. I know its a cream product, but its only been about 6 months? Is this normal?

erine1881

you might not have closed the cap tight enough. that should be the only reason for it hardening. if breaking off the tip with a tissue isn't working, you just might have to scrap it (b2m it of course) and buy a new one.

lethaldesign

Thanks erine. Must have been the cap. I've had so many cremestick liners & this has never happened before. Bummer since its still half full. Oh well, I'll be more careful next time!

sofabean

maybe you should try melting it a little? lol. just the tip? try something a little hotter than a hair dryer

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
you might not have closed the cap tight enough. that should be the only reason for it hardening. if breaking off the tip with a tissue isn't working, you just might have to scrap it (b2m it of course) and buy a new one.

I would just go with what erine said and just get a new one or you can probably find another one floating around at a cco or something to save a little bit

I wouldnt really know besides that as I've never had that happen with mine (knock on wood)

Latest posts