has anyone else NOT tried their california dreamin' lipstick yet?

jennifer.

well those that have it? just out of curiosity.

i'm starting to feel guilty/like a freak because mine has been sitting in my fridge since it came out! if i had a backup i'd probably try it but because i don't, i haven't.

tell me i'm not alone. haha i feel like something is wrong with me.

MAC_Whore

Yeah, I keep a few coveted LS in the fridge too, my friend. We all have a bit of the MAC freak in us here.
smiles.gif

mizuki~

I've worn mine. It's not all that great IMO so I'm not too worried about it. Wait..you guys keep lipstick in the fridge??
shockt.gif

jennifer.

that's cool, i felt like a freak there for a minute! haha

yep, it's kept in the fridge where i know nothing will happen to it. i'm all about preserving it! i know a lot of people weren't crazy about the color, but that's not the point. haha

TISH1124

I've worn mine once...But I didn't find it at all special or a must have..I was caught up in the hype I guess. Haven't even thought about it since I wore it months ago.

coachkitten

I have a backup and the other one I have used once for an FOTD. The color is okay but not one of my favorites. Like Tish said I have kind of forgotten about it. BTW I am going to have to try doing this lipstick in the fridge thing!

panda0410

I had two, sold one, kept the other and have used it.... not the most unique colour which is why I moved the other one on.

GlamYOURUs

I don't know why I still have mine. I really don't like it. I prefer Angel over it but that is just me. When it was hot this summer in Cali, I put all my lippies in the fridge. They had started to melt in my room as I don't have AC.
ssad.gif

sweetkiss

i haven't used mine either o.o but ooh fridge my room is so hot i can't believe all my makeup hasnt melted away -0-

jennifer.

yep i'm aware the color isn't all too original but that's not why i haven't used it. i love california so that's why i keep it guarded. but also to see if anyone was crazy like me and i'm glad i'm not the only one!
thmbup.gif

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetkiss
i haven't used mine either o.o but ooh fridge my room is so hot i can't believe all my makeup hasnt melted away -0-

Same here. Is it safe to put all kinds of makeup in the fridge?
choochoo.gif