Has anyone purchased from seller *lakuj*?

Okami08

I'm wondering if this seller is trustworthy. Here are some auction links.

NIB MAC EYE SHADOW EYEPOPPING - eBay (item 380128602977 end time Jun-09-09 11:15:29 PDT)

NIB MAC EYE SHADOW DAISYCHAIN - eBay (item 330335071595 end time Jun-09-09 11:07:56 PDT)

NIB MAC EYE SHADOW ILLEGAL CARGO - eBay (item 380128601215 end time Jun-09-09 11:08:51 PDT)

NIB MAC EYE SHADOW MOON FLOWER - eBay (item 380128602026 end time Jun-09-09 11:11:42 PDT)

TIA for any help anyone has for me!
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Humm...It looks weird just a bit...But on a couple I honestly can't tell from the one shot...But I am sure the Guru's will be able to tell you for sure

panda0410

There isnt enough detail on any of these pics to say one way or the other - the real telling is in the pot!

I will say 2 things though ~

1) ALL of the stock she has listed is current CCO stock

&

2) Some of these items pictured have clear tape over the seals and I know for a fact that several CCOs are doing this on current stock items.

Okami08

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy415
yes, i have bought eyeshadow from her but her shipping is slow

Were the shadows you got authentic? Did you depot them?

This seller has a couple shadows I can't find in the clearance bin, is why I'm asking after her.

Thanks for all the info everyone's given me so far!
grouphug2.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410

2) Some of these items pictured have clear tape over the seals and I know for a fact that several CCOs are doing this on current stock items.

My Fluid nailpolish and Submarine eyeshadows were like this so she's on to something and this was as of 6/3/09. This was new for my CCO to do but I didn't question it being where it came from. Just wanted to vouch that I've seen this firsthand.

juicy415

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okami08
Were the shadows you got authentic? Did you depot them?

This seller has a couple shadows I can't find in the clearance bin, is why I'm asking after her.

Thanks for all the info everyone's given me so far!
grouphug2.gif

yep i depotd my climate blue that i bought from her