Has anyone seen/have a pic of New Weed Fluidliner?

kimk

It sounds like it would be soooooo cool... I really want to get this (I think...) I can't find a pic of it on here - am I missing it?

Thanks ladies!

Kim
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

I haven't seen it, but I just called the NY pro store, and they told me that it is metallic, along with the other new fluidlines with A Muse
smiles.gif

kimk

Oh my.... I think I really will have to have this! Thanks for the info!

Gonna definitely check this out - what am I saying?? I'm going to buy it!

Classic Beauty

That's the picture of it, but it's a tad bit darker. Since I dont have sweet sage yet, I'm going to get this one instead.

BlahWah

Slightly OT, but I saw one MA with a really intriguing colour on her lids, and she said it's the new green fluidline (which I'm assuming is New Weed) with Aquadisiac on top... it sounds crazy, but the colour looked so pretty and complex... I don't think it's one that everyone can wear though!

If I had to describe it, it's as if someone tried to imitate the colouring of a fly's eye, but in a lighter and definitely more beautiful way! (Sorry, I'm just horrible with descriptions..*lol*)...

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
Slightly OT, but I saw one MA with a really intriguing colour on her lids, and she said it's the new green fluidline (which I'm assuming is New Weed) with Aquadisiac on top... it sounds crazy, but the colour looked so pretty and complex... I don't think it's one that everyone can wear though!

If I had to describe it, it's as if someone tried to imitate the colouring of a fly's eye, but in a lighter and definitely more beautiful way! (Sorry, I'm just horrible with descriptions..*lol*)...

That is very interesting.

Because if you want to make a dead ringer for Parrot- I mean it IS parrot- not like it- you take the HIP Showy Turq and put golden Olive over it.

Since aquadisiac is a lighter version of that turq/aqua family of colors, I can see how New Weed with it would give that same fabulous depth that Parrot has to it.

New Weed is very similar to Golden Olive in color, just a little darker.

Just a few thoughts.

tiramisu

Quote:

Oh holy sh*t BlahWah this had me rolling!!!
lol.gif
thanks for the giggle.

bozica

Quote:

Was it someone in Scarborough Town Centre? Because I was just there today and remember thinking her e/s was so pretty, but she was so busy I didn't ask her what it was. That's what it looked like she could have been wearing though!
smiles.gif

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
Oh holy sh*t BlahWah this had me rolling!!!
lol.gif
thanks for the giggle.

*lol* No problem, I think... :goofy:
tong.gif
I wasn't laughing when I wrote it, but I definitely am reading your reaction...
girlhaha.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozica
Was it someone in Scarborough Town Centre? Because I was just there today and remember thinking her e/s was so pretty, but she was so busy I didn't ask her what it was. That's what it looked like she could have been wearing though!

No, it was at Hillcrest, but I wish I was @ Scarborough Town - I heard there was an awesome GAP sale there, everything under $20! But that's completely OT... Back on topic, maybe it's a combo shared at training? I'm hoping I catch someone else wearing it again to get a better look of what it should be like, better than the description I gave!

ashley_v85

Mmmm it really does look like new weed. Hahaha. :p

I think it looks really pretty. I'm definitely getting it.