Has anyone tried Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer?

leopard_print

...hope I got the name right, but you know which one I mean.
I have read so many mixed reviews about it - seems either really special or a real let down.
I would want to use it mainly to cover dark circles, red veins, and maybe as an e/s base?

Bunny77

Funny, I just bought this over the weekend and wore it out tonight for a blind date!

This stuff is amazing... the coverage is pretty heavy and I'm still trying to work with it. I put on WAAAAY too much in the store and still a bit much tonight, but I'm working with it. But the color matched my skin tone perfectly and the coverage was great.

I'm dark (color SX13), so I don't know how it would work on lighter skin tones. It did a good job covering up my darker spots and evening out my skin tone.

Bunny77

Hey... one more thing! You're in Mid-Michigan? I just moved there! Whereabouts? (I'm in the Lansing area... guess I should update my profile, huh!)

leopard_print

It's something I would have to go to the counter to buy, not an online purchase for sure! I'm going to add it to my "fancy Vegas shopping" list.

Bunny77

Agreed. I looked online and thought I was an SX14. Even in the store, I thought I was a 14, but I was really a 13. It was all about the undertones.

There's an Henri Bendel in Columbus, Ohio (for any midwesterners out there) and that's where I got my stuff.