Has anyone tried the Fiberwig mascara?

Kuuipo

Yes, everyday. I am an ex Diorshow wearer. Fibrewig gives longer, clump free lashes.
The best way to apply it is like regular mascara-vibrate the wand at the base of your lashes from root to tip while gazing downward. Finish by holding the wand vertically and building on the tips of your lashes. Fibrewig has lash extension fibres in the tube. There is no limit to how long you can make your lashes. They are like false lashes in a tube!The nice thing is the fibres stay on, don't flake off or smear. My coworkers have been so impressed that they are now wearing it to. Its one of those life changing products if you learn how to use it correctly.
yahoo.gif

jin1022000

if you have full eyelashes, FIBERWIG works great for you. Fiberwig doesnt smear, and you can remove it by using warm water.

DONT BUY FIBERWIG ON EBAY. I did that 2 years ago. Bought it for $21 + shipping fee. And I ended up w/ a fake one made in Thailand =.="

You can buy it on Sephora ($24... which I wouldn't do that... what a rip off). www.sasa.com is selling it for only $12! and that is the regular price they are selling in Asia. I bought 5 fiberwig before in Taiwan, $9 for each ^o^.

Go to www.sasa.com and search for fiberwig. their standard shipping fee is $6. And they don't have tax. So... IMO, I think it's safer than buying it on EBAY and cheaper than buying it on Sephora.com~ (ps. but their shipping is kinda slow, since their company is in HONGKONG. it takes around 10 days to receive the product. Gotta be patience!! I always order 3 fiberwigs at the same time. another bonus for fiberwig is that ... it doesn't dry up as quick as some other brands.)

breechan

Just to add my 2 yen. Fibrewig is pretty popular here in Japan amongst the young and hip crowd. I've been using it since December. I get a lot of compliments on my lashes.

It truly is like painting on falsies. It doesn't feel itchy or super hard either. It's never smudged either. I do have to use remover to get it off, and if I pull too hard, my real lashes sometimes come out.

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin1022000
if you have full eyelashes, FIBERWIG works great for you. Fiberwig doesnt smear, and you can remove it by using warm water.

DONT BUY FIBERWIG ON EBAY. I did that 2 years ago. Bought it for $21 + shipping fee. And I ended up w/ a fake one made in Thailand =.="

You can buy it on Sephora ($24... which I wouldn't do that... what a rip off). Sasa.com - Online beauty and health shop is selling it for only $12! and that is the regular price they are selling in Asia. I bought 5 fiberwig before in Taiwan, $9 for each ^o^.

Go to Sasa.com - Online beauty and health shop and search for fiberwig. their standard shipping fee is $6. And they don't have tax. So... IMO, I think it's safer than buying it on EBAY and cheaper than buying it on Sephora.com~ (ps. but their shipping is kinda slow, since their company is in HONGKONG. it takes around 10 days to receive the product. Gotta be patience!! I always order 3 fiberwigs at the same time. another bonus for fiberwig is that ... it doesn't dry up as quick as some other brands.)

I am probably in the minority... but I will never buy off of Ebay for this type of reason. I just don't trust it. My 2 cents? If you're going to spend a fair amount of money on something you'll be using so close to something so precious as your eyes (and eyesight) why risk it? I'd rather spend the money from a reputable known retailer. I like to see stuff LOL
yes.gif

That being said, I think Fiberwig is a-m-a-z-i-n-g and worth the price. I agree that it works best probably if your lashes are relatively non-sparse to begin with... I imagine those little fibers need something to grab onto!!

Kuuipo

I only buy off Sephora or Dept stores that have genuine brands and never E bay. I want the real product, not the name.
For what it does, its worth the extra bucks.

Smiles7

Thank you ladies! I've been using L'oreal's Voluminous mascara for ages now and I love it, but I do want to try something new. Unfortunately, all the other mascaras that I've tried were definitely not for me. I've been debating over whether or not to get this one, especially since it's a bit pricey, but I'll have to give it a try after hearing all your reviews on it. Thanks again!

msashlay

I like Fiberwig as well. Don't buy those fiber things that are separate from mascaras. Talika and Tweezerman both make this fiber that you apply between mascara coats and it just doesn't work the same!

Kuuipo

Sephora has a limited time promo with a 2 and a half minute dvd and an eyelash curler with the purchase of Fibrewig. On the site and at stores.
choochoo.gif

Lissa

Crap, I bought one on ebay thinking it was the real thing. Maybe it's not.....

I got it from stephanie kwong, along with my Sofina sunscreen, god I hope they haven't been faking sunscreens as well.

gingerbelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by breechan
Just to add my 2 yen. Fibrewig is pretty popular here in Japan amongst the young and hip crowd. I've been using it since December. I get a lot of compliments on my lashes.

It truly is like painting on falsies. It doesn't feel itchy or super hard either. It's never smudged either. I do have to use remover to get it off, and if I pull too hard, my real lashes sometimes come out.

I'm in Japan too and Fiberwig is my HG. For most of my life I never wore mascara because beween super oily skin and watery eyes, I always looked like a panda. With fiberwig I get thick lashes that NEVER smudge even in Tokyo's notoriously hot and humid summers.

I actually don't have any trouble removing it - it comes right off with warm water, just like the instructions say, and I never have to pull or tug on my lashes. I wet my hand and gently roll my lashes between my thumb and forefinger and the little fibres come right off.

macmistress

i bought the zoom lash and it clumps up on my eyes for some reason..i even give it that vibrate effect too. :-(

lovelyweapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmistress
i bought the zoom lash and it clumps up on my eyes for some reason..i even give it that vibrate effect too. :-(

It's not you; zoom lash sucks. lol
thmbup.gif

keirii

wow, apparently i'm the only one who didn't like fiberwig.
ssad.gif
i tried applying it every way i could for 2 whole months and i could never get it to be better than "average". made my lashes so.. crunchy/spidery :s

Smiles7

OK so I finally bought it and it's nothing exceptional...definitely not falsies in a bottle (not on my lashes anyway)...it was just eh....

lovelyweapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles7
OK so I finally bought it and it's nothing exceptional...definitely not falsies in a bottle (not on my lashes anyway)...it was just eh....

Aw
ssad.gif
I'm so sorry to hear that. I've been dying to try it as well.

Latest posts