Has anyone tried the newer Jane Bronzers?

DaisyDee

I just bought this one:
seuhir.jpg

It's called Tahiti -- so pretty. I hope it's nice on.

user3

Oh I got it when it first came out but the color
looked just like one of the MAC doubles on me. I am so drawing a blank on the name...it was the one with the Lilac color...
So I gave the Jane one to my sister.

I hear Thaiti is just like Cliniques Shimmering tones I think it was the berry one.
It's such a pretty color and I love the checkered top wish I would have worked for me.

I bought the Sedona one but it my puppy stepped on it and broke it before I could use it. Sadly that was the last one at the store. UGH why can't RiteAid stock up faster!

I didn't get to see Fiji or Mojave as they've both been OOS.

I think I'll go back and check RiteAid again. I really want to get another Sedona one.

DaisyDee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Oh I got it when it first came out but the color
looked just like one of the MAC doubles on me. I am so drawing a blank on the name...it was the one with the Lilac color...
So I gave the Jane one to my sister.

I hear Thaiti is just like Cliniques Shimmering tones I think it was the berry one.
It's such a pretty color and I love the checkered top wish I would have worked for me.

I bought the Sedona one but it my puppy stepped on it and broke it before I could use it. Sadly that was the last one at the store. UGH why can't RiteAid stock up faster!

I didn't get to see Fiji or Mojave as they've both been OOS.

I think I'll go back and check RiteAid again. I really want to get another Sedona one.

Yeah! I saw all of those at Eckard's tonight, and I wanted to buy them all, but my husband was with me and I didn't want to try to come up with a reason for 20+ bucks of drugstore bronzers! LOL
graucho.gif

I just now went and tried on the Tahiti and I think I like it. I will have to try it again in the morning and see how I like it in daylight.
smiles.gif

Yay, only 4.99 each!
smiles.gif

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDee
Yeah! I saw all of those at Eckard's tonight, and I wanted to buy them all, but my husband was with me and I didn't want to try to come up with a reason for 20+ bucks of drugstore bronzers! LOL
graucho.gif

I just now went and tried on the Tahiti and I think I like it. I will have to try it again in the morning and see how I like it in daylight.
smiles.gif

Yay, only 4.99 each!
smiles.gif

i was thinking it would probably look nice on you, very light and subtle.

LOL I often ask my hubby to stay in the car because I am just "running in" LMAO! I am pretty sure by now he has caught on!

DaisyDee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
i was thinking it would probably look nice on you, very light and subtle.

LOL I often ask my hubby to stay in the car because I am just "running in" LMAO! I am pretty sure by now he has caught on!

OMG, I DO THAT...(have my hubby wait in the car sometimes!)
greengrin.gif

:::SIGH:::
For someone who LOVES makeup so much, I have no clue about application. So easy things like this bronzer are a no-brainer for me. YAY! I was always the "natural girl" with no makeup...(something my husband says he loved about me when we met -- GROAN) -- I think when we met I owned a great lash mascara, a brown eyeliner, a powder compact, and a Dr. Pepper lipgloss...LITERALLY.

Now I have to try to play catch up on learning how to put all of this dang stuff on! LOL

GimpyPoop

Yo,
I had the Tahiti and the application was so sheer, but beautiful in the sparkly highlighter way. I sold it though because I already have my BB Shimmer Bricks!
I still have all four, sealed in my stash for . . . well I don't know why. Hah, just to have.
Really nice for the price though!
LN

ln_marie_d

I just got this one today in the mail and I love it! I have had the flu and been feeling pretty awful so my skin wasn't to great but the just made me look alive again, very subtle but beautiful

Brianne

I have Tahiti and Mojave, both are goregous!
Awesome product, and such a great price.

Shawna

I love the way these look on my skin but I have a feeling I might be allergic to them. All of the sudden, I have a rash on my cheeks
ssad.gif
These are the only things I have used that are different. Stupid allergic skin.

samila18

I have two, Fiji and Sedona (waiting on Tahiti in a swap) and I though Sedona made me look too dark but Fiji was good. (I'm fair) Sedona is the striped kind, Fiji is the checkered kind and I do believe this made a difference. They're good quality IMO.

Shawna

I got mine at Zellers, and the Real Canadian Stupourstore has them, but they were all sold out.

Cool Kitten

i have Mojave and Sedona- Sedona is a bit darker and gives a nice natural tan, Mojave is lighter and gives a beautiful champagne shimmer.

kristiawati

Lucky you
Jane bronzers & shimmering blushes are so beautiful.
I wish I could buy them. I tried to buy them via internet drugstore but they do not ship International.

Lucy

yummy411

hey ladies.. yes i love all of jane bronzers and blushers! i bought them all a while ago... tahiti, sedona, mojave, and even bought the lighter ones (whisteria? and something else?) when lightscapade came out with danse at MAC thinking it would be a dupe... i don't know... the lighter ones looked like ash on me, but the others i love... especially the price.
eyelove.gif