Has anyone tried Yves St. Laurent Faux Cils mascara?

jennie2516

I heard its really good but i want to be sure before buying it bc its so expensive. It would be really helpful if someone had a pic of them wearing it compared to a pic of them wearing another mascara.

glamella

I tried it. It reminds me of Voluminous exept it's a little shinier. it definitely clumps, and it wsn't any better than other volumizing mascaras. It also takes the curl right out of my lashes. Not really worth the $.

user3

I love this mascara.

It is nice and dramatic. It's one of my HG's.

I have a pic of me wearing it. Let me go find it.

Found it
Nozoom.jpg

sunwater83

YSL is my HG mascara as well. It just makes my short, stubby lashes look so lush! It also doesn't flake or smudge on me, which is a miracle.

hinna

I really didnt like this mascara. I have ridiculously long lashes, and lengthening mascaras makes them look worse. I much prefer volume which tends to open up my eyes more, and give a lush glamorous look. The YSL in particular, gives a spiders leg effect on me and i find the tube dried up rather quickly too - not good. If possible, try it before you purchase. Largely depends on your preferences, and what you want your mascara to focus on for you, but i wouldnt recommend this.

sherrence

I highly recommend YSL Faux Cils. I've tried Lancome's Defincils, Diorshow, Max Factor Lash Perfection and even the old d/s favorite Great Lash. Nothing else comes close for giving great volume AND length. It is pricey, but totally worth it!

Laverne

I tried Faux Cils but it didn't do much for my lashes, and it irritated my eyes. I prefer Lancome Hypnose.