HAs anyone used/heard of Yon-ka products?

alurabella

When I got my facial, they reccomended the Yon-ka line of products... I only bought the toner, since I don't have toner... but I'm tempted to buy the rest, since nothing else has ever worked for me before. Does anyone have any advice? It's expensive...so I don't want to waste my money.

mspixieears

Where is it available? I've heard of the brand name but don't know anything at all about the brand, sorry.

alurabella

Well, it was at the spa... I think you can onl purchase it through a spa (or online directly through them).

randie

i used to work in a spa that used yon-ka, phytomer and swiss line. they were all over-priced crap. you pay minimum $150 for your skin care basics ...which would be worth it if it worked any better than drug store brands...but it doesn't. i broke out everytime i went near any of it...rashy-type break outs too. i'd say not worth the money AT ALL.

susanv567

I have the toner and moisturizer. they're amazing products. I've had the toner for about a year now and it's still half full! The moisturizer is what made my skin do a complete 180. No more flaking/peeling skin. AND they smell great!

girlstar

A girl I used to work with used the Yon-Ka line and had amazing skin. Her aesthetician had recommended it. It was pricey, but I think price is well worth it if something works well with your skin. And it smells nice too - she gave me a sample of a grapefruit scented lotion and it was so yummy. The consistency of it was also very nice - like velvet.

adorkable

I used to use a ton of Yon-ka products and loved them all. My skin was flawless when I was using them, but I eventually stopped because they were pricey and I wanted something cheaper that I didn't have to drive 30-45 minutes to get. Well, since stopping using Yon-ka products, but skin has never been as nice as it was then. I'd start using them again, but I have no idea where they are sold around here.

Latest posts