Has anyone used the REVLON SKINLIGHTS?

M.A.C_Addiction

I'm a NC15 (NC20 in summer) and I'm looking to purchase a REVLON Skinlight on Ebay, and I was wondering if someone could recommend a color? Would "Natural Light" be a good color match for me?

Thanks!
smiles.gif

prinzessin784

Yes, the are fabulous! The colors will all work on any skin tone, they just have different undertones to them, like pink or peach or tan. HTH!

yummy411

i use the loose powder and love it.. i used the liquid tinted foundation at one point and loved it too (a long time ago).. though others hated it and i think it will be discontinued soon, i like it.

i know this doesn't answer your question as far as color matching is concerned, but i wanted to say that i do like the loose powder =)

hyperRealGurl

I also have the loose powder. its okay i guess makes u glittery and stuff. the only prob i came across is that sometimes it tends to look orange on me

Diskordia

I'm an NW 15 and NW 20 in summer and I love natural light! they also have a pink one which is really great on pale skin, can't remember the name at the moment. but stay away from the powder version = instant discoball
smiles.gif

Fairybelle

I bought quite a few of these last month when I found out they were discontinuing the line (got them for cheap from Walgreens). I am an NC25-30, and I am currently using the Natural Light. One great thing about this product is that you can put a drop or so in your foundation to give your makeup a light sheen. Perfect for summer, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all!

Simply Elegant

I have a pink tinted one and I like it for a browbone highlight but I can't use it on my cheeks because it makes me itch because of the bismuth oxychloride. Oh well. I like it mixed in with my body moisturizer in the summer too.

juicyaddict

I use the new Revlon replacement for skinlights. I use the buff one. I mix it in with liquid foundation and love it. I think I am NC35. I think Almay has a good one too.

Latest posts