Has Collection 2000 changed their Dazzle me Formulas

sarahsharkbait

Now I had written this for my blog and its a well known brand for tweens and adults alike. For me, this brand is a bit hit or miss... some of their products are good.. others a just meh.

And they have been selling their 'Dazzle me' loose shadows for a while and I have wanted to try them out.
I brought my first one (Pixie) two months ago and then about a month later, I brought two more and compared them feeling that the formulas have slighlty changed for the worse.

The old formula, you only got half of the jar but the appearance is very smooth and applies perfectly with plenty of pigmentation.
Then the two new ones looked very chunky and when applied to my hand were very grainy but fly away; I found that Illusion stained my hand but magical was bloody difficult to apply.

Now you can get these from SUperdrug or boots for about £2-3 each jar and to be honest, I'm not sooooo blown away by them anymore since I had written my blog. :/ What do you guys think?

Candlecove

I just bought four of the loose eyeshadows, and I think they're nice. I can't really complain, especially seeing how cheap they were. They go on smoothly enough, is very pigmented versus some other kinds I have tried from other brands, and I didn't have a problem with it getting all over my face. I found them in a clearance bin. I've never seen this brand before, so I don't know how they were before.
If there's any more left, I'll buy a couple of more shades the next time I have to buy groceries.

Latest posts