Has eBay gone mad with all the fake Mac!?

BellaItalia1969

Now and then i come across some really freaky fake MAC auction,and feel the need to laugh at the sheer arrogance and dumbness of the seller
nonono.gif

This particular newbie seller really took the biscuit!!Her auctions say"my bf brought me a lots of make items for christmas but unfortunitly we split up so i have to sell it over wise all the memories will stay"
really he bought all this and now you are selling to avoid bad memories!??What a lot of c*ap!
angry.gif
It makes mad why and how does ebay allow 0 feedback seller to list so much **Mac**
Seller :
babykarimi
M**A**C facecake powder foundation no:3 unwanted gift on eBay (end time 26-Jan-10 19:39:22 GMT)
_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Foundation_PP?hash=item25585301 10
%21BjqS5Z%21%212k%7E$%28KGrHqYH-EIEs+1oO+MRBLUhtcT2Bw%7E%7E_12.JPG
%21BjrVZZwB2k%7E$%28KGrHqUH-DsEs+4UeJLqBLUlrIoUbQ%7E%7E_12.JPG
Please wait
Image not available

BellaItalia1969

arghh what a lame excuse MzzRach!!
thmbdn.gif
Do buyers really believe this ...it makes me mad that some will probably buy this yukky stash!Reported
thmbup.gif

DonnaN

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Now and then i come across some really freaky fake MAC auction,and feel the need to laugh at the sheer arrogance and dumbness of the seller
nonono.gif

This particular newbie seller really took the biscuit!!Her auctions say"my bf brought me a lots of make items for christmas but unfortunitly we split up so i have to sell it over wise all the memories will stay"
really he bought all this and now you are selling to avoid bad memories!??What a lot of c*ap!
angry.gif
It makes mad why and how does ebay allow 0 feedback seller to list so much **Mac**

Seller :
babykarimi
M**A**C facecake powder foundation no:3 unwanted gift on eBay (end time 26-Jan-10 19:39:22 GMT)
_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Foundation_PP?hash=item25585301 10
%21BjqS5Z%21%212k%7E$%28KGrHqYH-EIEs+1oO+MRBLUhtcT2Bw%7E%7E_12.JPG
%21BjrVZZwB2k%7E$%28KGrHqUH-DsEs+4UeJLqBLUlrIoUbQ%7E%7E_12.JPG
Please wait
Image not available

WOW!
thmbdn.gif

Brittany88

I saw a seller yesterday that was selling a lot of three MAC blushes for $30, as well as an auction for 8 for $70. The seller had a picture of ten different shades in a line and each one was numbered. The description said to notify the seller of the 'number of the color' that you choose at checkout. I've also seen LOTS of MAC eyeshadows that open on both ends and one end has a mirror and the other has an applicator in it. These people advertise these shadows as authentic MAC eyeshadows and have correct color names. I feel bad for the people who actually buy these things.
ssad.gif

Latest posts