Has MAC ever put out a Halloween-inspired collection?

Shine

If not, what kinds of items do you think they would come out with? Probably an eye shadow like Black Tied and black nail polish if I were to guess.

glittergoddess27

Hmmm,.. Martygreene is right,..I know they have promoted things like paint sticks one year, I remember there were some pretty awesome looks they did like a lizard, and alien, and stuff,.. I wish now that I had known what I was looking at and saved them,... but back then I was only dreaming of MAC and had not made it a reality. I am still kicking myself,.. that had to have been quite a few years ago,....more than 3,..

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Hmmm,.. Martygreene is right,..I know they have promoted things like paint sticks one year, I remember there were some pretty awesome looks they did like a lizard, and alien, and stuff,.. I wish now that I had known what I was looking at and saved them,... but back then I was only dreaming of MAC and had not made it a reality. I am still kicking myself,.. that had to have been quite a few years ago,....more than 3,..

The Halloween looks were in 2004!

roxybc

They have had Halloween looks for the past few years. It's a contest for the MAC make up artists. Son_Risa posted about this on LJ a few weeks ago. MA's submit their Halloween mask looks to the MAC judging panel, and the best ones are choosen to be put on MAC's website. Son Risa posted some AMAZING face charts she was going to submit. Maybe if she's reading this, she'll post the looks and face charts on here. They were gorgeous!!

user3

If interested here is an article about it.
http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/a.../19/c1821.html

The URL for some pics is give after the first paragraph.

HTH
greengrin.gif

asnbrb

i've had my makeup done by mac on halloween five or six years ago when i was in maui. it was an interesting blue fairy/butterfly/sparkly thing. you book it like a normal makeover, but you need to do it waaaay in advance.

love_and_hate

I would love to see them do a really dark halloween collection. Lots of reds and blacks. Oy, that'd be my dream <3