Haul and a MAC-over!!

trip75

OMG...This is the best day ever!!! I went to my local counter for some new shadows and I wanted one of the Fafi quads. So I go in and the MA asks if I WANT A MAKE OVER! Hell yeah I do!! So not only did I get some haulage but I got a sweet new face, for the day anyway! My Ma was awesome...I want him to do my make up every day!!!!

So here's my haulage:

random0013.jpg

Beauty marked and plum dressing e/s
MSF in light flush
and Fafi quad 1
I also got lashes that my MA put on for me (love him!)

And bonus pics of my MAC-over!! (sorry for super bad quality...regular cam was home)

random028.jpg

random005.jpg

random011-1.jpg

random0222.jpg

Thanx for checking out my ugly mug!!!

MiCHiE

Girl, you're lucky! My friend told a MUA to "GO NUTS!" and she used Retrospeck and Handwritten! Could you clone your MUA and drop him in various spots?

Pinkish*RED

awesomeee look! enjoy ur haul and remember you can get a free makeover anytime if you plan on spending more than 40$ at any MAC place (they ask that you book an appointment though at first--im guessing the counter and your MA wasn't busy and he's super cool!!)

trip75

I've never gotten a makeover before. And I never spend less than $100 when I go. They're usually pretty busy when i'm there so maybe thats why. I was ecstatic. He was awesome!! I walked in and before I started reciting my list of wants he asked me if i wanted one! I said absolutely! He was great!
As far as what he used:
Face...not sure, was too excited to notice...LOL
Eyes; Fafi quad 1 (wanted to get it so I asked him to use it), plum dressing (which I purchased cause it looks fab) and blacktrack fluidline. And lashes which said 36 on the package. Other than that I'm not sure. I wish I had paid more attention but I was too stoked!

clamster

What!! He acutally asked you! When I ask they usually seem annoyed to do it and in a bad mood. Well not always but that is an awesome make over!

user79

I love the make-over!

I miss this one MA at the pro store in Montreal. He's always offer to do my eyes for me if the store wasn't busy, and he used lots of fun colours.

Latest posts