Haul : DuWop Escada & Pout

SELFstyled

Ordered a couple things off of the VS website (semi-annual sale time!). The lipliner & blush were on sale hehe, gotta love that!
thmbup.gif

Escada - Sunset Heat
DuWop - Reverse Lipliner
Pout blush - Sandy Swinger

515187091_61b7afce85.jpg

515186881_2d9e88679b.jpg

SELFstyled

Thanks girls!

I have to say the Escada perfume smells wonderful (especially once it's settled). I usually go for more 'clean' smells but once in a while it's nice to smell of something sweet.
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moppit
What does that reverse lipliner do? The Escada bottle is very pretty. Nice haul.

Thanks!
smiles.gif

Here's what it says on Sephora's site:
Imagine being able to shape your lips without creating harsh lines. This revolutionary, colorless, matte lip pencil is designed to be applied to the area just outside the lip line, to plump up fine lines and lock lip color in place. Reverse Lip Liner's miracle ingredient is Kambuchka, which is derived from black tea and wild mushrooms from Tibet. This unique ingredient has been proven to provide a "lip filling" reaction that restores volume where needed as it imparts essential moisture. Comes with a custom sharpener.
I tried it for the first time yesterday, I could see the difference in my lips & it worked pretty well. It really did fill in the fine lines on my lips. It's thicker than a regular lipliner so it'll last a while. Since it was on sale at VS I figured I'd give it a try.
winks.gif
HTH!

SELFstyled

Thanks guys!
smiles.gif

I never really smelt any of Escada's fragrances but Sunset Heat really struck me! I'll definitely look into their line more often.

Latest posts