Haul for the past 1 week

geeko

Here's my haul for the past week....

From MAC, I bought all 3 powders from Art of Powder, And i'm still waitin for posh paradise and Fall collection to be launched

From Urban Decay, I finally got about to buying the Naked Palette which many people have been raving about

From Lunasol, A japanese brand, I bought all their latest fall e/s palettes and a lipgloss

From Holika Holika (a Korean brand), I couldn't resist the cute kitty embossment on the blushers and bought these

From Topshop, I bought 2 cream blushers, 1 powder blush, 1 stick blush and 1 stick highlighter

geeko

Thanks girls... as u can see my main weakness is for any cheek products and to a certain extend eye products. Not so much into lipcolors as can be seen from what i bought

Pretty melody: I bought Holika Holika off a store in my country. I live in Asia and they have a brick n motar store so I jus bought it off there...but prices are marked up quite high as compared to the prices in Korea according to my friend... M not too sure if any online blogshops sell the holika blushers though. I just love the cat embossment on the blushers.. I'll probably not use them:X Another case of Hoarder's syndrome :X :X :X

pretty_melody

Ha aww lucky Ive been lusting over those kitty blushers for months. I do know that prettyandcute.com sells alot of holika holika products now. I just love the brand and their products.