Haul : Nars Stila & Dior

SELFstyled

Yeah, as if I needed more make-up but I was lured by the pretty colours & packaging.
eyelove.gif

Nars powder blush Angelika & Sertao
511662234_41c68eb9a2.jpg

Angelika (close up)
511662490_e9eea1aebf.jpg

Sertao (close up)
511689305_d264295703.jpg

Stila Mazatlan Eye Shadow Trio (This is so pretty! I'm definitely thinking about getting the other two)
511661496_678bca2fb9.jpg

Stila Daquiri Lip Glaze
511688473_ba99f01a5b.jpg

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect Organza Pink 257 (my first & probably won't be my last hehe)
511688609_bce4520b20.jpg

Aaaand all together now...
511661352_36b6359ee5.jpg

Can't wait to try everything out!
greengrin.gif

maxipoodle1

OMG i love MAZATLAN.....the place and the shadow looks awesome too!...i love your haul i might have to copy you!!..lol

chipmunkvoice

i've been wanting to get that Dior gloss in Organza! pretty color~
and wow... that Serato blush looks quite nice in your close up photo and the Stila eyeshadow trio looks too pretty to touch haha

Ms. Z

Great haul!
clap.gif

Let me know what you think of the Stila Mazatlan. I purchased that a few weeks ago and I am thinking about returning it; in the pan it looks beige, but on me its just a bunch of shimmer.

SELFstyled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Great haul!
clap.gif

Let me know what you think of the Stila Mazatlan. I purchased that a few weeks ago and I am thinking about returning it; in the pan it looks beige, but on me its just a bunch of shimmer.

I really love it. I used it for the first time today & it is the perfect neutral/subtle eye shadow combo. I don't normally do bold looks during the week so this trio will save me from having to rifle though all my different shadows in the morning. It showed up pretty well on me & it's very buildable.

If you still don't like it maybe you can try out the other colours; Acapulco & Vallarta? Both of them look quite promising.
smiles.gif

SELFstyled

Quote:
Originally Posted by adored
Very nice! You made me add Serato to my MUA W/L.
greengrin.gif

Thanks! I used Sertao today (with Maztlan above - I was going for the very natural look this morning) & it is exactly what I hoped Shimpagne would be. It's a beautiful shimmery golden-y beige colour that doesn't look like you threw glitter on your face. Definitely get it!

SELFstyled

Quote:
Originally Posted by grlygrlnyc
Organza will soon become one of your faves... Great Haul!!!

You're right! It's exactly what I was wanting it to be, NOT STICKY! lol I love the lipglasses but I dislike the sticky/tacky feeling.