(Haul) New Makeup from the Past Couple Months...

LittleMaryJane

My first haul post
smiles.gif

artifact.jpg

Artifact paint pot
Kinda disappointed that I bought a used one and it has a chunk missing and I only saved myself about $7.

painterly.jpg

Painterly paint pot, lookin a little too pink

pallet.jpg
pallet2.jpg
pallet2b.jpg

I've bought two new pallets recently (this is the first of the two) and the following e/s are new: cranberry, coppering, goldenrod, swimming and ricepaper

autoorangeliner.jpg

My first mac liquid liner, not my favorite of shades but I did find out I like their liners.

diorgloss1.jpg
diorgloss2.jpg

Not at all sticky, thick or gooey.

fever.jpg

"Fever" Blush

givgloss.jpg

korres.jpg

Korres Lip Butter in Guava

nyxpencils.jpg

nyx eyeshadow pencils in yellow and black bean--these things are my first nyx purchases ever

nyxshadows.jpg

e/s in "hot orange" and "cherry"

lancomeshadows.jpg

lancomeshadowsblue.jpg

lancomeshadowsgreen.jpg

Happened to see these shades at Sephora & loved them & had to have them. Good color payoff.

loracblush.jpg

I meant to grab a different color but accidentally got this one because I didn't check the box label. Liked the color I wanted a lot more.

newshadows1.jpg

MAC "Warm Chill," "Woodwinked" and "Straw Harvest"

newshadows2.jpg

MAC "Pincurl" and "Rosy Outlook"

depotted.jpg

Depotted.

nailsall.jpg

nails1.jpg

Opi "Chopsticking to my Story", Orly Nailtrition, China Glaze "Turned up Turquoise"

nails2.jpg

Nicole by Opi: Let's Get Started, Love Your Life, Gone Wishing, Hint of Mint

nails3.jpg

Sally Hansen "So Much Fawn", Essie "Happily Ever After", China Glaze "Charoscuro"

nails4.jpg

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Purple Potion, Marine Scene, Shooting Star, Rockstar Pink

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthelwell
Nice haul! Enjoy...
smiles.gif

I wonder why Painterly looks so pastel pink here
ssad.gif

I don't know! I took a few shots and it kept coming out pink.. I couldn't even photoshop it back to the right shade. I need a better point & shoot camera.

Latest posts