Haul over the past week....

metalkitty

Hi everyone! Sadly I have no photos as of now, but if anyone interested in swatches or pics I can get in gear and make some/ and or give a review! I got things from Ulta, NYX from Designer Fragrances, and a couple things from CCO.
MAC
-182 Buffer Brush
-Beauty Powder in Pearl Sunshine
-Blush in Fab
-Pearlizer in Ever Opal
-Cheekhue in Rhythmic

NYX (Awesome, but underrated brand, my favorite next to MAC)
-Powder Brush ( Nice but sheds, could be because I haven't washed it yet)
-Blush Brush
-Doll Eye Volume Mascara ( Just as good as the long lash, very dark and inky)
-Mosaic Powders in Paradise, Love, Cafe, and Truth ( Similar on the skin to MSFs, gives a nice pearlescent finish)
-Concealer In a Jar in Tan (Equivalent to MAC NC 44- 45)
-Concealer Stick in Tan
-Lipstick in Topaz ( pinky bronze)

Revlon Limited Edition Blackened Lacquers in Midnight Affair ( Deep dark blue) and Talk Dirty (Black with Gold glitter)

Maybelline Mousse Shadow in Black Spice ( Soft black with rainbow glitter, softer version of the old UD Oil Slick)

Bed Head After Party in Purple Haze ( Not quick drying like it says but a pretty, frosty mid tone violet)

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Gel in Power Ballad ( Really is full of glitter so a little goes a long way)

Loreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black ( My liners have to be the darkest black and slightly glossy, and this fits the bill. Think MAC Point Black with a bit less staying power)

..kels*

nice haul. i have yet to try NYX. you'll love the 182 though!
thmbup.gif

metalkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiller16
oooo i love nyx!!
im in love with the doll eyes mascara, which do you prefer?

I really like both the Long Lash and Volume lash! It's a tie depending on what look you're going for, never tried the waterproof one though.
I haven't actually used the 182 yet but I'm in love with how it feels!

metalkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
OOOooooooooooooooooooooooHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh let us know what u think of Revlon lacquers...lovely haul hon

I've tried them, they're very pretty, fairly pigmented, and dry quickly but you'd definately need a top coat because the chip easilly. I still think they're worth it though. HTHS!