Haulin' from March until now :) [LOTS of pics!]

munchkin86

p.s. definately jealous of the ripe peach
smiles.gif

Jessie May

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezander
Oo, so many lovely things. How are you liking the Fast Response eye cream?

I seriously love it! It also makes my under-eye concealer go on like a dream.
smiles.gif

Jessie May

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
Nice! I would wear Plum Dressing, Lucky Green, and Shimmermoss together!

Yeah, as soon as I saw them sitting together like that I had to go try it! They are such lovely colours.
drools.gif

Jessie May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pannekoek
Mac sure ate your wallet, lovely haul
And OMG that Ripe Peach looks sooo pretty! I'm really kickin myself for not bying one when the collection was out

I was too! I talked myself out of it, but then when I decided that I really did need one it was all sold out... but then one came up on the NZ Ebay-ish thing for only about $3-4 US over retail! I'm pretty stoked with it and am wearing it every day.
th_DANCE.gif
Maybe you will find one for a good price some time!!

Jessie May

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
WOW!!! I'm drooling over Comet Blue d/g and Lollipop Loving l/s in the Heatherette packaging!! I so want them both even though I have Lollipop Loving l/s in the regular packaging and makes me want two more LL l/s!! Enjoy your massive goodies!

I know right! I couldn't even believe those two popped up- I had kinda given up on getting some of those awesome items from before I was into MAC but I guess I got lucky!

Jessie May

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUMM3RxBABii
So jealous! How did you manage to get the heatherette lipstick?

Someone on Trade Me (it's like Ebay, but in New Zealand) was selling the backups of their Heatherette and Fafi collections.
smiles.gif

Jessie May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephy171
wow thats an awsome haul!!! i have been trying to get my hands on a nano gold forever now!

Since it came out again with the Spring Colour Forecast collection there must be a few more floating around these days! I hope you can get one! It is soooooo pretty!!

littlepickle

Haha, so YOU were the one outbid me
smiles.gif
(I'm beadedjewellery on Trademe) I gave in at the end cause I was already buying Fafi & Heatherette palettes off Kraig. Enjoy your haul, it looks awesome! I'm super jealous that you got Ever Hip!

Jessie May

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepickle
Haha, so YOU were the one outbid me
smiles.gif
(I'm beadedjewellery on Trademe) I gave in at the end cause I was already buying Fafi & Heatherette palettes off Kraig. Enjoy your haul, it looks awesome! I'm super jealous that you got Ever Hip!

Oh my goodness! How crazy that you are on here too...
tong.gif
Sorry for my manic bidding! Haha!
How are you enjoying those palettes? I was so keen on them but went for just the Lollipop Loving in the end.
yes.gif