Hauling in Italy

fashionette

Since we don't have Sephora here in Sweden, I bought a couple of things at Sephora in Rome. I'm actually going back to Italy (Milano) next week, thinking about checking out their Sephora Store(s) as well.

Anyway, Here's what I got (the first three items I bought in a best of Benefit-box for 34 euros, good deal):

- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
- Benefit Dallas beauty powder
- Benefit Eye bright eye pencil
- Benefit Justine case (mini kit including: some kind-a gorgeous foundation, california kissin' lip gloss, benetint lip and cheek stain & eyecon eye cream)
- Sephora Shower cream & Body Lotion in grapefruit tangerine. Smells soo yummy, I love grapefruit!
- MAC Lipglass in Cultured (but I actually got this in Sweden)

trollydolly

great haul! i wish id know there was a sephora in rome when i went last year. hope you have fun in milan
x

fashionette

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
great haul! i wish id know there was a sephora in rome when i went last year. hope you have fun in milan
x

Thank you!
Yeah, I found it by "accident", it was on the central station.
smiles.gif

glam8babe

ahh i just realised you were in rome.. i went to a sephora in rome too, was kinda small not sure if it was the same one

Eleanor

Nice haul, i went to Milan last week only found one Sephora but it had Cargo which i was happy about. I went to the MAC store in a department store and managed to pick up two of the fafi dolls even though they were sold out weeks ago everywhere else!

fashionette

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Great haul! I've always wanted to get Benefit's Dallas but never do! How are you liking it so far?

Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

I love it, It really suits all skintones and colors, crazy!

Thanks
smiles.gif

Latest posts