Haunting & Delphic fluidliners no longer LIMITED EDITION?

Wontpayretail23

Someone on live journal said that Haunting and Delphic fluidliners are not limited edition that only night fish was. I guess the pro site no longer shows those 2 as limited edition. I called my local counter and they said they still were. Whats the truth?

MACActress

Well the triangle goes down when the products are sold out. I'm 99.9% sure those will stay LE. A lot of counters/stores still have them though.

Colorqueen

I still see them listed on macpro.com, but nightfish has the triangle on it still- funny, that is the one that really is the most versatile of the group.......

They are not listed as being limited anymore....Hmmm..

Wontpayretail23

This person said that her update book does not show them as LE. But I see they are completely sold out and have been for some time on MAC.com and MACPRO.com

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23
This person said that her update book does not show them as LE. But I see they are completely sold out and have been for some time on MAC.com and MACPRO.com

Most of the time, our update books are REALLY messed up and have lots of mistakes. In the most recent book it listed that Studio Mist foundation is not permanent but it is, among other mistakes.

That being said, I am 99.99% sure they are LE...

aziajs

It's weird cuz at my counter I saw that they still have the Lure display up but those fluidlines are both in the Lure display and the regular fluidline stand.

lianna

I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't LE, the Rebelrock and D'Bohemia fluidlines ended up being made permanant even though they were LE to start with.

Perhaps MAC is trying to extend its range of fluidlines due to their popularity.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23
Someone on live journal said that Haunting and Delphic fluidliners are not limited edition that only night fish was.

Funny, I heard the opposite, that Night Fish is remaining in the permanent line. Mind you, I think the MA was new, b/c she said that "we'll always have a black or grey one around", so I dismissed the possibility of the f/l's being perm....

freyja313

Wasn't most of Lure LE? The sold out e/s and blushcremes don't have the triangle anymore and neither does Sunny Daze from She-Shines. I think once they get sold out it overrides the triangle. If they were just temporarily sold out, wouldn't they have the "temporarily out of stock" circle thingie?

mandalinn

Well I hope that is the case.
winks.gif
I really want a haunting one bad!

liquidsirenhoney

i was told by my ma they were limited...she said i had to have them knowing what a whore i am for le itmes...but who knows... i only bought them thinking i could never get them again otherwise i would have waited....

cyens

man... I like nightfish the most... because im too pale to wear pure black. Nightfish is just amasing
ssad.gif

Latest posts