have any of u ended up liking ur fake mac?

MACLovin

Ugh.. even if it worked well, why would you still use it not knowing what the hell ingredients they used? Not too smart, sorry.

Yushimi

Never gotten fake MAC but I wouldn't be happy with a fake anyway...you have no clue what's in it.

BellaItalia1969

Nay!I would be too paranoid about the untested ingredients never mind moral issues
yes.gif

darklocke

Wouldn't wanna try any of them, so they're either returned to seller - or dumped in the trash where they belong.

Makeup Emporium

Fake cosmetics should NEVER be used. You have no idea what you would be putting on your face/body!! I don't care how good the color looked in the pot it would never be tried by me!!
nope.gif

User49

We have a customer at work who has fake mac items and said she was happy to use them!!!! :0 () Woah! I would advise anyone with fakes to get rid of them. Like everyone above has said you have no idea what you are putting around your eyes/lips if it's a fake. For all you know it could be something poisonous or gone off. Chuck em out and def. leave neg. feedback if you get a fake to warn others!

Candy Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
We have a customer at work who has fake mac items and said she was happy to use them!!!! :0 !

WHAAAAAT?! She must be insane!