have any of you presold patternmaker?

anuy

have you all presaled yet? my counter is almost sold out even through presale, what items are you guys most excited about?

d_flawless

i really want to see delineate! it sounds really cool
i'm also excited about the blushes, i just saw one of them in the new allure and i'm like, damn it, now i can't pass this collection up

in all honesty though, i'm dying for amuse, i will not be passing on this one!

mandalinn

I preordered the Cool Eyes and the face brush kit. Can't wait to get it!!!
smiles.gif

Sarahj31

I'm waiting...

for the Amuse collection. If I can't use my discount, then I don't need this stuff. Too many collections coming out all at once.

Colorqueen

In only ordered the FL in Delineate and PEnned.

I would prefer to get the MAC stuff in regular release.

user6

I can't wait!!

I pre-ordered the olive green face brush set, I CAN'T WAIT!!! I already have 2 of the brushes from this set, but it won't hurt to get more!!!!

ledonatella

All I got was the Pink Lips and Cool Eyes, I probably would've got the fluidlines but I don't have a Nordies here and they are not on the website yet.

midgetfury74

i preordered everything with the intention of keeping everything especially the brush sets, but seeing as how my brush set from last year in the magenta pouch started falling apart last week, im considering selling it after i get it and just getting the full length brushed. SO SAD

Sanne

little Q: when the preorders are all sold out does that mean that when the collection is ready to be put on the counter, nothing will be left in advance???

Juneplum

i presold a few things too - everything except the brush sets
greengrin.gif
graucho.gif

sanne, each counter gets a certain amount to presell and the rest is for the counter. e.g, my counter was allowed to presell 9 of any item in the collection to a client, but the rest is to be put on the counter.. hths
smiles.gif