Have anyone tried beauty powder loose over eyeshadow?

patricia_nun

Has anyone tried it?, tell me about it.

I'm thinking about getting one from MAC Pro counter, and I'd like to use it over eyeshadows like smut or sketch to give them a glowy or sparkle effect.

Do you think I could obtain this effect with another product like glitter?, could you suggest me a color?

Thanks a lot of

bartp

I tried it, and it does work. If you don't like the frosty effect that you get from layering pigments on top of eyeshadow, then the subtle approach with beauty powders is definetely worth it.

You might just have to see which Loose Beauty powder works best. They are quite pigmented (a bit more than the pressed verion of beauty powders). Most of them have icy shimmer, golden, pink or peach shimmer. So depending on whether you use warm or cool colours as eyeshadow , you might have to choose a cold or warm pearl shimmer.

And since you are in the Mac Pro store :) .. I have also mixed matte pigments (from the Pro line) with loos beauty powder. That's also a great way to get intense colour together with subtle shimmer, and to create your own special colour. Have fun experimenting with the beauty powders.