Have my lustreglasses gone bad?

arlingtonian

I am fairly new to MAC and my first lipglass/lustreglass purchase was the Frisky Business lipglass set from the holiday collection. I went to put on Pinkarat lustreglass this morning and it had that crayony smell like it had gone bad. The other lusteglass in the set had the same smell while the lipglasses had the regular vanilla scent. Have my lustreglasses gone bad or is that just how they smell? I would hate to have to B2M my new babies!
cry.gif
Thanks!

Simply Elegant

Yes they have. And you have to B2M the whole gloss set to count as 1 item. I'd exchange if there haven't been others with the same problem. If there has then the whole batch would be affected and you'd just get another bad batch.

Simply Elegant

I would try to exchange them first though. Don't worry about it, some just go bad sooner than others but it shouldn't be off when you buy it.

gildedangel

Yep, it went bad.
ssad.gif
Try to exchange it if you can. I have had lipglass go bad quickly sometimes too; it happens.

LMD84

awww that sucks. one of my lutrsglasses went bad and had the crayon smell. it's discontinued now so i can't even get another!

Latest posts