Have you been bullied??

soulstar

I am doing research on child bullying and its effects on adulthood for my writing class. I wanted to include opinions from my peers. Please take a minute of your time to take this survey I made. It's completely anonymous. Please try to answer every question. I will need to collect data in the next 5 days! Thank you everyone!
thmbup.gif

I am doing research on child bullying and its effects on adulthood. I wanted to include opinions from my peers. Please take a minute of your time to take this survey I made. It's completely anonymous! Thaaaaaaankss guys.

Child Bullying Survey

<3 lisa

V15U4L_3RR0R

Done. If you want a more indepth view or want to talk about it in more detail or ask me questions, you're more than welcome to.

Hilly

I was bullied by some bitches back in the day. Too bad for them that they are now a bunch of losers!
If you need anything else other than the survey, feel free to PM me.

Divinity

^^
Werd. Me too. 6th-8th grade was my personal hell. Hope those f*rs got what was coming to them.

MakeupMuffin

I was bullied too from 8th - 9th grade. I think it all stems from jealousy. I think this is a great idea for a research paper.

kokometro

When I was in high school I was bullied by the druggie freak girls who smoked in the bathrooms. (nonsmoking campus BTW). I wrote a newspaper piece on the problem and wondered why the staff allowed it to continue when it was against district policy.

I was bullied by these same girls until I graduated.

At my 20 year high school reunion , there they were.. SMOKING IN THE BATHROOM at the hotel. (Nonsmoking of course). Yep.. when I went into the bathroom, they tried to bully me about the same thing! At that point.. it was easy to laugh at them.

They were exactly the same just with smokers wrinkles and nicotine fingernails. People can change but they probably won't for the most part.
They have no reason to want to.

Bullies are bullies.

newagetomatoz

I was never really bullied in school or anything like that--I think it was because I was the quiet/pathetic child that was always nice to everybody.
smiles.gif

But my cousin (who is 15 years older thankyouverymuch) would constantly tease me till I would cry and make fun of me be asking, "What are you? A girl?" And just be plain mean. This is all when I was three to ten years old old. I would get really upset and so would my mother, but my father thought it was funny and tell us not to worry about it, and almost encourage my cousin.

And the kind of sucky part of this is that I sit next to this kid in one of my classes who could be a younger twin of my cousin, and I have such a hard time getting over the resemblence and being actual friends with him. Which is kind of sad because he is so friendly and nice with me.
ssad.gif

soulstar

Thank you guys for all your support with this subject! I, too, was bullied at a young age and this is the reason why I've chosen this topic. I also want to thank all of you who've taken my survey! It helps alot. I'm assuming you all are women (by the large response by women on the survey) so please ask your husbands, boyfriends, brothers to take this survey too to avoid a bias! Studies do show though that women are more likely to open up about bullying!

I'll keep you updated on how my research goes.. it's due next thursday!

nunu

I have done your survey but if you need any more help just pm me. I've been bullied throught high school.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
I was bullied by some bitches back in the day. Too bad for them that they are now a bunch of losers!

same here!! and the ones that bullied me are really f*cked up, one of them has just had a baby (shes just turned 18), the other is a big fat whore who sleeps with anything that has a penis, the others have no lives what so ever and look like tramps

i could go on and on
greengrin.gif

Willa

I answered your survey

I was bullied from the age of 7-8 untill the end of high school. The main reason : I was the fat girl. At that time there wasnt a lot of fat kids, so it was easy for them to tease me, call me names...

I was the fat Helene, it was my name...
thmbdn.gif

Still today it's hard for me sometimes. I developped an eating trouble, I have hyperphagia. I try hard to cope with it, my bf helps me a lot, but I also try to win over it by myself.

So, that's it for me, hope it helps
choochoo.gif

chocolategoddes

I was bullied when I was really young like in preschool. Nothing big. And when I was in 7th grade some chick kept picking on me. I never let it get to me because she was such a loser and it's not like there was something about me she didn't like. she just wanted to bully someone. that bitch...

lipstickandhate

Re: Question #4: Why are those the only choices for effects of bullying? How would one determine that low self-esteem is the result of bullying?

My bullying stopped when I punched her right in the face and made her nose bleed. My mom told me to stop whining and punch her b/c then she'd know the consequences of continuing to be a little snot. So I did and she never did it again.

My mom was Northern Irish though. I don't think I'd tell my kids that.

xxManBeaterxx

I was raised in a strict asian community in the US, yes the US!! where parents espeically the mothers influenced their daughters about superficial beauty. I was teased from 7 until the day i graduated from highschool. I was tall, extremely skinny, and lanky, its a gene that even my siblings inhereted. But i filled out, i became 5'6"-5'7" and 127 pounds oppsed to 105 pounds.

Because of it i have a difficult time making female friends, i feel like they are judgemental. The bulling and teasing affected me as a teen greatly, but now as a young lady in my 20's i have outgrown it and forgotten about my past, because quite frankly what happend to me was bullshit. I was pretty optimistic about life so im getting my medical degree, im getting married after i graduate in a few years, I think because of them i was able to accomplish all of this, simply because i wanted to be better than they were, and after they tried to tear me down they've made me a stronger person.

flowerhead

people tried to bully me, but i had close friends so i didn't care...but yeah, some people are very cruel, their heads must be filled with dead wasps. took your survey
smiles.gif

anjelik_dreamin

At the beginning of highschool I was in an accelerated class and some of my classmates thought I wasn't as smart as them because I used to make silly blonde comments or didn't know some facts. Their constant insults (not to mention the things they THREW at me) really killed me, particularly seeing when it first began I had few friends. Pre teens suck. But I'm doing an awesome course and I didn't even have to transfer to some prissy boys school. Bam.

Willa

I remember at the end of highschool, the last year, there was a new family in the neighborhood. Ok, I have to admit they were very weird looking but that's it.

2 of them were in my schoolbus, the guy was my age. Poor guy... he looked like a 50 years old farmer o_0

People were VERY mean to them
nonono.gif