5. Juelz Santana
6. Fabolous
7. DJ Clue
8. Mc Steamy!!!!!!!!!
9. DMC
10. Lucious Harris
11. Ice Tea
12.Joe
13. Kevin Jonas was 3 classes under me at EC - i'm embarrassed to say i went to school with a Jonas brother.

obscuria

I've met quite a few musicians, some really famous, some not so famous. They are all pretty cool. My favorite was Green Day. They are really nice guys.

The funniest one I didn't meet but walked by and then realized who it was afterwards. I was in San Diego walking out of a sushi place with my boyfriend and I noticed what I can only describe as an "army of skanks" walking towards me. It was like a really bad hair metal music video.

Just a bunch of overly tanned girls with chunky blonde streaks in their hair and barely any clothing on. In the middle of them I finally noticed some guy with tattoos and I just walk pass. It then clicked in my head that it was Tommy Lee of Motley Crue because of the neck tattoo that I thought looked familar. I went online later on just to verify. A series of holy expletives then left my mouth.

My boyfriend saw Barbara Walters while he was eating lunch. He took a creeper picture of her on his cell phone.

Veela

I don't exactly know if he's a CELEBRITY, but Mike Ness from the band Social Distortion tried to pick me up once. LOL It was like, 10 years ago. I'm old.
lol.gif

obscuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veela
I don't exactly know if he's a CELEBRITY, but Mike Ness from the band Social Distortion tried to pick me up once. LOL It was like, 10 years ago. I'm old.
lol.gif

I'm so jealous!

I love Mike Ness. He was one of my few "celebrity" crushes growing up...still kinda is.

Civies

I saw Rachel Bilson (from The OC) at the mall! I also went to an autograph signing for Ashlee Simpson when I use to like her. Sadly I smudged her autograph, boo
ssad.gif

barbie.doll

Adriana Lima
yes.gif
(Met her... best day of my life.
th_DANCE.gif
)
Alessandra Ambrosio (seen in person, didn't meet)
Tyra Banks (seen in person)
Heidi Klum (seen in person)
Gisele Bundchen (met, and then was no longer a fan. <_<)
Izabel Goulart (met her, she was nice.)
Karolina Kurkova (Met her, LOVE her. She's so sweet!)
Carrot Top (dude wears guyliner and is on steroids or somethin')
Dita Von Teese
Seth Rogan (seen filming on set)
Paul Rudd (seen filming on set)

Turpentine

I met Benji and Joel Madden back in 2003, I remember me and my friend being completely obsessed over Good Charlotte back then
lol.gif

I also met Bill Clinton a few years ago when he was here for a book signing
greengrin.gif

miss rochelle

Tim Gunn!!! He was doing some promo stuff for Liz Claiborne and his book in various department stores across the country. I got a signed copy of his book and a photo with him!

Lebellabeauty

I met Benji & Joel from Good Charlotte haha a few years ago when they were actually semi popular. They had a show one night and earlier in the day they were shopping at the mall and were buying things in some Christian store and my friends and I talked to them for bit and Joel starting talking about Veggietales! haha hmmm?

bellaxo812

I met Queen Latifah back in 2002 when I used to work in the mall. She came in with 2-3 body guards and bought underwear and I was the one who rang her up. From what I remember she was very sweet and down to earth, but when other customers who were behind her in line noticed who it was and started to make a fuss, her security had to rush her out of the store.