Have you ever obsessed over brands exclusive to a different country?

Luiza_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayteex023
Anyone ever tried BB Cream or products that are hard to find in your country?

Recently I purchased a Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in shade 23 online on Cosme-De.com and have been using it for the past two weeks (not every day though). I like it, but I'm not in love with it - the undertone is not great for me right now, so I add two or three drops of a light liquid foundation just to give a sort of yellowish/golden undertone to it to make it even more natural-looking on my skin.
greengrin.gif

Most of the times I don't bother about things that I cannot get in Canada, but sometimes I do get very curious about a product that is hard (or impossible) to find here (some of them I was able to buy online).
tong.gif

LittleMaryJane

I've been kind of interested in Makeup Store products. Their shadows look interesting and vibrant and I'd like to try some but it looks like there's two stores in the US (two more than I thought but.. no where near me).

I never hear anything about this brand--anyone have any of these products?

AndSparkle

For me it's MUFE. Although it's available at two places in London and is in stock on their websites, it's the kinda downfall cause you can't test them before hand.
My biggest obsessing over though is Sephora, although it's not a brand as such, it's got a lot of brands that we don't have.. also, it's packed full with make up, what else is there to say!?

geeko

For me it has to be Nars...

Geesh.. I want to buy more of their eyeshadow duos and blushers but unfortunately the Sepohra in my country dun carry them
ssad.gif

Ingenue

I'm a little ridiculous about RMK. I LOVE the brand, but it's nearly impossible to get in the US. I have to step out on faith every time I place an order because I can't swatch anything ahead of time.

Smf16

OH YES!! I was obsessed with collecting all the Sleek Makeup palettes...I finally managed to get my hands on every single one made..like 12 (I think)..love them!
smiles.gif

DILLIGAF

Barry M Dazzledusts and Sleek palletes. I know I can get them online. I just find it hard to commit without swatching 1st.

xphoenix06

It's been crazy trying to get my hands on different brands from Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan. Every time I go and read my favorite beauty blogs, someone has a new bb cream or interesting cosmetic product review and/or rave. I got on the bb cream craze "band wagon" about 2-3 years ago. A tinted moisturizer/foundation that would help with breakouts, have sun protection, brighten skin, is a makeup base, stays on 24 hrs. and the list could go on and on. As of now I've stopped with the search for bb cream since places here (ex. stores in China towns and many site on-line) like to over charge bb creams and because almost all bb cream are too light in color with an ugly tinte of greyish-beige. I do know that companies are now making bb creams with better tintes and darker bb creams. It's stilll hard to find good bb creams especially when all I have is the internet to search and purchase from. So it's really a hit or miss thing for me, and most of the time it's a miss. I've noticed that other cosmetic brand companies that I have easier access to, have started making more tinted moisturizers and foundations with certain proporties like bb creams. I've been turning to them instead of bb creams.