Have you ever wonder those with huge make up stash have alot of fakes?

kalz

So im wondering some people with huge make up have alot of fakes in their collection, like mac, ( esp those innocent ones who bought so many fakes on ebay or any other fake mac website!! without knowing its fake)

Im not saying any person in particular but it just puzzled me !! Peace out !!
winkiss.gif

MrsMay

I'm confused... are you saying that you've seen some fakes in the traincase sub-forum or are you saying that it's possible that some people may unknowingly have fakes because they have such a large collection?

gigglegirl

no, I do not wonder if people with large collections have fakes.

I believe I have a quite sizable collection, and since I buy most everything direct from MAC, because I've decided to use part of my paycheques over the years to build my collection, I know I have no fakes.

Like MrsMay asked, perhaps your question just isn't as clear as it could be. But IMO just because you have a large collection, it doesn't mean you aren't careful about the legitimacy of your items.

MrsMay

^^ exactly, thanks gigglegirl.

I have a large collection, and I inspect my items quite rigorously when I receive them for fakes, as I normally purchase either direct from MAC, via CP from the US or from the clearance bin, so I'm 99% sure I dont have any fakes in my collection.

kalz

Mrs May >

Hmm yeah. Sorry about that. Hehe. I meant it's possible that some people may unknowingly have fakes because they have such a large collection?

Cinci

your last sentence reads like a statement, but is punctuated as a question,, so i am not sure if you are looking for an answer or stating your opinion.. But I'll go with my thoughts that you are asking a question...

While it may be possible that someone with a large collection has fakes among that collection, it's also possible that people with a small collection of only one ot two mac items has fakes. IMO, size of the collection doesn't make it more likely or more possible, the purchasing behaviour of the individual does.