have you ever worked for a girl that drove u insane?

MahalMac

I started working at a cute little boutique/dayspa/cosmetic retailer and i LOVED everyone I worked with... UNTIL.. a girl named Brooke walked in.

Shes the type of girl that I just CAN'T click with, no matter how hard I try. I even tried to fake my niceness towards her because I knew I had to get along with her..

Her personality was the "Miss know it all". Never worked in the industry but automatically knows "everything" when I know shes wrong more half of the time.. She'd ALWAYS put in her 2cents with everything I'd do (and no, she wasn't my boss..but you can call her a wanna be management..)

We were tagging shirts and i had one more rack to finish and i told her that I needed one more set of tags so I asked if she can print it out.. so she took the shirts and made tags.. but she ended up making the wrong tags.. so I said "these arent the right tags.. and she said.."yes, they are.. the shirts blue" and I said.. NO, the shirt isn't blue, this isn't the venice shirt, i always tagged those..the shirt is effn' purple." and she looked at me like i was stupid then ended up checking the tag while i was holding hte shirt and said "oh, ok" and then walekd away..
its like.. little things like that that irritate me like no other.. she had a comment about everything.. she talked about how it'd be lunch time and I'd eat me.. she'd tell me "ugh meat is so gross, they killed an animal so you could enjoy that meal".. and if i ever made fun of the fact that shes a vegitarian (not that I would, thats her life style..) , I'd probably get in a lot of trouble..

i just couldn't take her at all.. I literally wanted to slap her accross the face..wait.. let me rephrase.. I wanted to PUNCH HER hard in her jaw...

Anyone else ever work with someone you just don't click with?

boudoirblonde

URGH! I HATE people who give vegetarians a bad name!
Like "oh Im SO MUCH BETTER than you cuz I dont eat meat!"
We aren't all like that, I promise
greengrin.gif

Back on topic, I've worked with people like that, but only when I was the new person, so I had to take their shit!

I hope you can work it out, or she leaves, and you love your job again
smiles.gif

M.A.C. head.

I quit my job at Victoria's Secret because of a girl like that.

I was about 5 months pregnant and I refused to have my baby in jail, so I just walked out.

I'm a very sociable person and she was the ONLY person among the whole staff that didn't like me and was a bitch to me. She was working her way up to management, so I guess she thought it was okay for her to be rude to associates. One day she got out of pocket with me, so I had a response for her. I didn't yell or curse, but I did make her look stupid in front of other people. So she pulled me aside and tried to tell me some bullshit about "you don't have to like me but you have to respect me"....HAAAAAAAHAHAHAH! BITCH PLEASE! I said "I don't have to show respect ANYONE who doesn't show it to me." She didn't like that much :/

I knew I was going to go ape shit on her if she even looked at me sideways, so I just quit before it could get out of hand. I was sad because I really loved that job and I had lots of friends there. I'd been there for almost two years and she'd been there for like 3 weeks.

chocolategoddes

I hate people like that. I'd beat that bitch down... but it probably wouldn't be the wisest thing to do. Just ignore her and realize that you don't HAVE to be friends with her. Just learn to tolerate her. Or if she bothers you that much, consider talking to the manager or whomever is in charge to sort things out. Things like this shouldn'y interfere with work and maybe they'll realize that.

purrtykitty

If she continues to give you problems, I'd have a chat with your manager. She should be learning from you!

SkylarV217

We've all worked with people like that. It sucks but its best to be the bigger person, Politely correct her when she's wrong with a smile and go on with it.