Have you had a man be faithful?

Cinci

ok, sorry for posting 3 different threads, but in order to dispaly more accurate results, I had to create seperate polls.

In consideration of the discussion about "all men cheat".. It's time to focus on the positive!

Have you ever been in, or are you in a commited relationship with a man who was/is faithful?

Cinci

sorry, it wouldn't let me put them all in one thread, and if they were made as 1 big poll with multiple choice, the data wouldn't calculate properly!

HeavenLeiBlu

Absolutely
thmbup.gif

Blushbaby

My ex never cheated on me. My current boyf hasn't cheated on me either and I don't think he's capable of cheating ..on anybody. He's just not like that.

yodagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
My current boyf hasn't cheated on me either and I don't think he's capable of cheating ..on anybody. He's just not like that.

Thats exactly how my DF is as well and not just relationship wise....He wouldn't even cheat on a math test, much less a relationship
smiles.gif

Mabelle

my x didnt cheat on me.
and my boyfriend certainly hasnt. he's disgusted by cheaters. We watched the devil wear prada, and although he didnt care for the movie very much, he was so upset that anne hathaway slept with that guy (blondy mc eyebrows) in paris. he really hates cheaters and has told me that ifi ever cheated on him there would be no second chances. so, theres his standpoint on cheating!

aleksis210

^lmao my bf is the same way...he still to this day doesn't like Diane Lane because of the movie 'unfaithful'

cuddle x bear

my ex never cheated on me and we were together for 3 years. my current boyfriend of two years hasn't either. we live together and go to school together (same major) and i couldn't be happier.

Cutetoughgirl

They can be faithful at times..but for some reason men tend to think there is better out there and sometimes stray. It sucks when you find out this happens. But once you get over that its great to watch they wallow in their misery because ''it'' wasn't what they thought it would be!!!!!

Rennah

Oops! I misread the poll question. I thought it said "unfaithful"

I meant to vote Yes, but I voted No by mistake.

No one has ever cheated on me, yet.

jdepp_84

Okay hopefully it posts this time.....anyways I cant really tell if my ex-boyfriend ever really cheated on me. There were some shady incidents in were his explanations dont really add up. We dated for 5 years and I was at my happiest but at my crappiest too. I mean, after certain things happend were I am sure he cheated on me, but not 100% sure, I became very jealous and treated him real bad. I dont know, but just the tought of him cheating made me super super super insecure. Oh well....

pdtb050606

That is too funny, my husband is the same way, he hates the movie Unfaithful, I never have a doubt in my mind that he is always 100% faithful...that's such a great feeling
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Saying that all men cheat is like saying, "All women do this...." or "All asians do that" or "All Jews do this"

Sweeping generalizations = FAIL.

CandiGirl21

WOW! This just shows that men don't cheat at all!
Just being sarcastic...lol

Some men cheat and get away with it and other cheat and aren't so lucky...Hmmm...

There are some lucky ass women out there with good men. They've been blessed...

With me, I've had a guy tell me he fucked up moments after it happened. I guess he thought it was best if he let me know before her...lol