Have you narrowed down your favorite MAC blush of 2012?

liba

I'm not sure I have…..

Wow, this was such a crazy year for amazing blushes from MAC.

I think Early Morning still stands as the overall champion for me, but there were so many….

I can't keep my hands off of Amber Glow and Alpine Bronze right now.

Supernova was my perfect hot pink blush that I've been waiting for for years.

Modern Mandarin, Immortal Flower and Fresh Honey were all in this gorgeous yellow/apricot family I adore.

Lovecloud was my favorite of the Tres Cheek collection - and that was a hell of a collection.

Taupe Shape is just totally awesome. Same for Worldly Wealth (once I lost my tan) and Hidden Treasure. Truly unique!

I just can't play favorites! I'm seriously not sure how MAC is going to be able to top what they did for blush in 2013.

Dominique33

I'm not sure I have…..

Wow, this was such a crazy year for amazing blushes from MAC.

I think Early Morning still stands as the overall champion for me, but there were so many….

I can't keep my hands off of Amber Glow and Alpine Bronze right now.

Supernova was my perfect hot pink blush that I've been waiting for for years.

Modern Mandarin, Immortal Flower and Fresh Honey were all in this gorgeous yellow/apricot family I adore.

Lovecloud was my favorite of the Tres Cheek collection - and that was a hell of a collection.

Taupe Shape is just totally awesome. Same for Worldly Wealth (once I lost my tan) and Hidden Treasure. Truly unique!

I just can't play favorites! I'm seriously not sure how MAC is going to be able to top what they did for blush in 2013.
Last year I bought 2 M.A.C blushes only : Supernova and Rosy Outlook ( Office Hours is a great collection too, so wearable ! ). I have maybe 50 blushes and Rosy Outlook is one of my favourites along with all my Chanel JC and the Diorblush in Rose Dragée and my Benefit ones ! This year I won't buy many blushes, I have so many. I agree with you Supernova is hot pink blush, I use it very carefully otherwise I look like a clown !
Have you heard about this website :

http://blushesondisplay.blogspot.fr.../04/bobbi-brown-powder-blush-desert-rose.html

The blog is about blushes only !

liba

http://blushesondisplay.blogspot.fr.../04/bobbi-brown-powder-blush-desert-rose.html

Wow, that site
th_happy1.gif

I remember the days when I only had a pink blush, a red blush, an orange blush and a silver highlighter. I'm a little amazed that I got all the way past 40 before I even wanted anything else and even when I started buying more makeup, I was pretty selective with the blushes. Now, just in this past year, I feel like I have enough blush to last me into the grave.
thud.gif

I'm certainly going to try and be choosy with what I buy this year…..I think there might be a good chance that I can manage that, considering I've got practically every color in the blush rainbow at the moment, but I'm not gonna bet money on it.
girlhaha.gif

Yazmin

The standout for me was Small Vanity, especially because I passed over it initially, thinking it didn't look good with my skin tone. So glad I gave it another chance. My other favorite blushes from 2012 are Hidden Treasure and Magenta. I haven't even used my HC blushes yet - I have all of them except Solar Ray.

ChosenOne

My favorite was Easy Manner, believe it or not. It's so soft and pretty, and it's like it was made for my skin tone. I find it easy to blend out and to build up when I want to. I especially love pairing it with my Whisper of Gilt EDSF to highlight. The two blended together is like a sunset on my cheeks. Only blush I have ever backed up!

Jenrbelt

Supercontinental! It's my go to blush (but I still haven't tried some of the ones I bought this year :shock: oops!). Before this year I only had Nars Orgasm, a Sephora blush that came in a bronzer duo, and whatever else came in palettes or kits I bought. I think I have bought upwards of 20 blushes this year...

aradhana

i think my faves would be legendary, immortal flower, and magenta. i've too have indulged in more blushes this year than ever before! i think i only started wearing blush regularly about two and a half years ago. before that i would occasionally swipe some amber lights on my cheeks, or i had these gel/cream blushes in the early 2000's that were rarely produced by various companies...i'm glad there are a lot more options in cream blushes out there now...anyway...they should have an emoticon for tangent.

aradhana

Last year I bought 2 M.A.C blushes only : Supernova and Rosy Outlook ( Office Hours is a great collection too, so wearable ! ). I have maybe 50 blushes and Rosy Outlook is one of my favourites along with all my Chanel JC and the Diorblush in Rose Dragée and my Benefit ones ! This year I won't buy many blushes, I have so many. I agree with you Supernova is hot pink blush, I use it very carefully otherwise I look like a clown !

thanks for the link!

ChosenOne

Supercontinental! It's my go to blush (but I still haven't tried some of the ones I bought this year
icon_eek.gif
oops!). Before this year I only had Nars Orgasm, a Sephora blush that came in a bronzer duo, and whatever else came in palettes or kits I bought. I think I have bought upwards of 20 blushes this year...
Oh! I bought Supercontinental a couple of months ago and never got around to trying it! Thanks for reminding me!
amuse.gif

ma146rina

hands down pink cult!
heart2.gif
that was the perfect cheek for me(and not the perfect cheek from MM which i liked but not loved).

TheLadyDanger

Modern Mandarin, Supernova and Unconventional for me. Modern Mandarin with Whisper of Gilt on top as a highlight is gorgeous. I wish I could make Taupe Shape work, but it's just meh to me.

GlamQueen21

Small Vanity and The Perfect Cheek are the standouts for me for 2012! Sunbasqe, Salsarose, Azalea and Springsheen were also standouts for me as well.

Naughtyp

last year I got: Launch Away Love Cloud Legendary I'm the one Passionately Tempted Unconventional my favorite is Launch Away!

kimbunney

Eternal Sun. I use it everyday. It's a huge dip in it wouldn't be shocked if I saw pan soon. It's the perfect everyday color for me with a dusty orange brown color its best to describe it. It goes with my warm tone so nicely.

sadiebaby781

My favorite was Easy Manner, believe it or not.  It's so soft and pretty, and it's like it was made for my skin tone.  I find it easy to blend out and to build up when I want to.   I especially love pairing it with my Whisper of Gilt EDSF to highlight.  The two blended together is like a sunset on my cheeks.  Only blush I have ever backed up! 
Easy manner was my favorite from this year too! I am extremely pale and it gives my cheeks the softest prettiest glow! So gorgeous! I didn't get a BU so hopefully I don't run out!!

Yazmin

I know I've already mentioned this, but I have to give another shout-out to Small Vanity. I wore it again today and I just love it! So glad I gave it another chance and didn't judge it by the first swatch on my arm.

Latest posts