Have you seen this??? FULL BARBIE COLLECTION ON SALE!

Patricia

Barbie Loves MAC Collection Inc. Real Doll Full Sets! en venta en eBay.es (finaliza el 22-abr-08 17:27:34 H.Esp)

what do you think? would you buy it?

$900 is sooo much money
shockt.gif

panda0410

This seller is TOTALLY authentic, so dont stress if you are thinking of buying it. She's totally professional and well known here, in fact she sells mac off ebay as well - look here - Cyber Emporium, you can find some good and older stuff from time to time
winks.gif

Patricia

no i was not stressing, just thought WOW cos i had never seen such an expensive makeup auction but i guess those are a lot of products...

lazytolove

for 900USD! kidding me! no wayy! I can do a lot with $900!

Edit:
I'm not sure about the prices but i just do some calculation and guess on prices. I think the whole things cost around $400. I'm not sure about that. =]

AndyLuvsMAC

awesome lookin collection nd im totally drooling over it... but $900, so not worth it. i mean $300 $400 maybe.

SMMY

I already picked up everything I wanted from the Barbie collection either when it was first released or at my CCO. Even still, no way I'd pay that much money for mid-end makeup. I love MAC, but come on! Besides I actually liked Heatherette more in retrospect.

JanineDesiree

i think that is so so cool. to buy a whole set over a year after it came out.. now the price, not so cool. but the whole idea of being able to buy it is pretty cool.. and if she can get what she is asking.. all the power to her!

xoxprincessx0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
I already picked up everything I wanted from the Barbie collection either when it was first released or at my CCO. Even still, no way I'd pay that much money for mid-end makeup. I love MAC, but come on! Besides I actually liked Heatherette more in retrospect.

This is a little off topic but I always see people talking about CCO. What is that???
th_confused_new.gif

SMMY

The Cosmetic Company outlet, where all EL branded collections go to die. Seriously, it's a discount outlet store where you can find Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Prescriptives, Estee Lauder, Mac and a bunch of other EL subsidiaries products at upto 30% off. It's kind of like a well organized garage sale, because you never know what you'll find. I found the Couture 'buki brush there last week. Good times, good times.
If you check the CCO section of Specktra, it has information regarding these place and a lot of times, what is their current inventory.

lazytolove

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
The Cosmetic Company outlet, where all EL branded collections go to die. Seriously, it's a discount outlet store where you can find Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Prescriptives, Estee Lauder, Mac and a bunch of other EL subsidiaries products at upto 30% off. It's kind of like a well organized garage sale, because you never know what you'll find. I found the Couture 'buki brush there last week. Good times, good times.
If you check the CCO section of Specktra, it has information regarding these place and a lot of times, what is their current inventory.

ouch, i wish i can live near by one of the CCO stores. I've seen lot of people talking about how they satisfy with the prices. Very lucky people =]

SparklingWaves

That's almost $1,000. When Barbie came out, I got three items. A lot of similar colors come out in different collections in M.A.C. M.A.C. is constantly coming out with beautiful colors in all their & blushes, lipsticks, e/s.

I wouldn't take a hit in the pocket like that over logos & give someone that much of a profit. Those colors & logos don't make me look a heck of lot different than other higher-end lines with similar colors that cost less.

panda0410

I think you guys are comparing US prices - this lot would be based on AU prices which is more than double US - she is Australian ladies, like me
winks.gif

SparklingWaves

I didn't realize you were in the U.K., Panda. I didn't see the other lady was in Spain either. My apologies. I will look at that in the future. Thank you for pointing that out. Yes, that does figure into the equation.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
I didn't realize you were in the U.K., Panda. I didn't see the other lady was in Spain either. My apologies. I will look at that in the future. Thank you for pointing that out. Yes, that does figure into the equation.

Um hunny, I'm not Uk and the seller isnt in spain - both of us are AU
winks.gif
She just advertises there, she advertises all over really, but I usually just go to her web store. She had Parrot there last week and Neutral Pink...lol...both gone now though!

SparklingWaves

That's what I get for reading at late hours. I don't make a bit of sense.

You are in AU and the seller is in AU. The person that started the thread is in Spain. & I am in America and delirious.
sleepy.gif

I may make sense tomorrow. I can't promise anything.