Haven't posted in a while, so here are some FOTD's!

rocketqueen

antiquitease_27931260.jpg

antiquitease2_27931297.jpg

anticoc_27931394.jpg

MAC Goldspice Metal Urge eyeshadow as a base and MAC Reflects Glitter in Antique Gold on top. Reflects Glitter need a sticky base to stay put and the Metal Urges which fall somewhere in between a wax and a cream are perfect as a base. The burgundy lilac Plum Dressing from MAC below the eye!

When I had bronze on the eyes, I thought it would be nice to combine with a bronzey lipstick, so I applied MAC Antiquitease. It was nowhere near nice. In fact, Antiquitease looked like the worst kind of brown. Patchy, brown and ugly. I decided that red would save the situation and I chose Cult of Cherry lipglass from MAC's Fall collection. The CoC gloss over a bronze base was a total hit, gorgeous combo!

Cheeks are NARS Laguna and mascara is Lancome Hypnose. Brows are MAC Concrete, foundation is Everyday Minerals and concealer is NVEY Eco Neutral. Loose powder from FACE Stockholm, in Mint.

dame_27930478.jpg

Friday means Look Day at MAC, which means that everyone who's working has the same makeup on. Last Friday, theme was Dame Edna so look at these flashy spectacles! Kind of Dame Edna meets KIZZ. LOL! So much fun!

We used stencils for the look, together with the dark grey Divine Night from the Wisteria Eye Trio. The silvery Fineshine from the same trio was used on the lids, and Divine Night in the crease. Lips are the hot cool pink Gladiola with Possum Nose Pink lipglass on top. I love stencils, I really want to use that more!

I took these pictures when I got home from work, such good staying power of the shadows and the lippies!

3d_26915183.jpg

touchpoint_26915215.jpg

I had an urge to try my new Fyrinnae pigments so I applied the brown shimmery Starfish on the outer half of lid, and the baby blue Baby Beluga on inner half. Starfish is so beautiful, with its brown shimmer it really brings out the blue in my eyes. (It is nowhere near mauve or lilac at is says on the Fyrinnae website; what I see is entirely gold and brown!)

Baby Beluga is actually the first "meh" color from Fyrinnae that I've tried, a light pastel blue shade that really doesn't say anything at all. Maybe it needs a wet brush? Note to self,: try that next BB time.

I was so pleased with the lips! It is MAC Blueblood lipstick and Touchpoint 3D-glass on top. Cheeks are Paula Dorf Ballet.

...and then I added some red lips to the above makeup, here's the result:
redromp2_26920000.jpg

redromp_26920033.jpg

krrr_26920603.jpg

I used Kanga-rouge and Red Romp lipglass from MAC. Love that combo! I also added some Fyrinnae Starfish eyeshadow.

snowscene2_26875849.jpg

snowscene1_26840721.jpg

OoohIjusthavetotellyouwhatanamazinglipcomboI'vejus ttried! Okay, okay, I will slow down! What I was about to say was that I've found the most gorgeous lip color combination! Ungaro lip stain and Snowscene lip gloss on top! The blue, white and pink pearl pigments in Snowscene gives such a cool an effect. Wowza!

My eyes are wearing the lovely medium brown Little Red's Pet Wolf from Fyrinnae (LRPW sports a fantastic shimmer in gold, bronze and turquoise) on the outer half of lid, and the golden green Springtime Skipper from MAC on the inner half of lid, blended upwards. Fyrinnae Nijiro as a highlighter (this baby is in the same league as my beloved Shinkirou - they both deliver that satin shimmery glow), and Mirenesse mascara.

Cheeks are MAC Style and Refined Golden bronzing powder. And the lips... oh yes, I've already told you about them! Well, Snowscene is a glistening queen!

rocketqueen

...and here are some more:

turkos_26382693.jpg

turkos2_26382787.jpg

turkos3_26382811.jpg

balimynah_26382864.jpg

Turquoise and green today! As a highlighter, I've used the champagne/white Nijiro from Fyrinnae, which also has tiny turquoise sparkles. Perfect! Lucky Charmed that I've applied on the inner half of upper lid looks like a darkish breen/brown in the jar, but applies as a beautiful lighter golden green. I've also used the new filt tip liner from MAC, Rapidblack Penultimate; do you see how perfect the wing is? So easy to use!

Lips are the Slimshine lipstick from MAC in Gentle Simmer. Love the Slimshines, as they are a combination between gloss and lipstick they feel so soft and luxuous on lips! And I adore the Gentle Simmer shade, it goes with everything.

Cheeks are NARS Orgasm and Laguna, plus Fyrinnae Nijiro highlighter!

cd_26262776.jpg

I've applied the Black Cherry lip stain from Treat Beauty lightly and then Possum Nose Pink from MAC's Dame Edna collection on top. Unbeatable combo, Dame Edna's Possum cheers all lippies up! Great gloss factor. It's actually a bit alike the Red She Said/Love Alert Dazzleglass combo now that I came to think of it.

I'm also wearing a relatively new-bought product from Everyday Minerals, the Aussie Perk me Up concealer powder. Aussie is a light reflective powder which really takes away that final touch of dark circles! I use it on top of my regular concealer, the Select Cover-up from MAC. (Looks perfect on photos!)

green_25465743.jpg

Base
MAC Select Tint in NC20
Everyday Minerals Ivory Intensive
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Light
MAC Select Cover-up concealer in NW2 0

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Verdigris (grayish green cream eyeshadow)
MAC Humid
MAC Swimming
MAC Naked pigment as a highlighter

MAC Concrete for brows (applied with MAC #266)
MAC Pro Lash mascara
NVEY Eco eyeliner in Black

Cheeks
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Duo in Light Medium/Natural and Shimmer (shimmery side)
MAC Style
MAC Refined Golden bronzing powder (applied with MAC #138 face brush)

ice_24178418.jpg

Base
MAC Strobe Cream
MAC Prep + Prime SPF50
Everyday Minerals foundation in Ivory Intensive
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
FACE Stockholm Loose powder in Mint

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion as a base
MAC Gilded Ash (Metal Urge) all over lid
MAC Reflects Purple Glitter over Gilded Ash (patted on)
MAC Steamy (turquoise; inner corner)
NVEY Eco Cake Eyeliner in black
Fyrinnae Shinkirou for highlight
MAC Freshwater on lower lid
MAC Pro Lash mascara in black

Cheeks
MAC Gentle Mineralize Blush
MAC Sculpt & Shape (dark side to contour)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Duo (Light Medium/Natural Shimmer)

Lips
The Body Shop lipstick from Roseflower Collection, nr 02

macroviolet_24091463.jpg

MAC Macroviolet fluidline

violet_23823877.jpg

I've used Fyrinnae's Lewd Lavender Inks Eyeliner as a base, MAC Violet Pigment + Barry M Dazzle Dust in 69 on top. Gloss is MAC Lipgelée in Valentine's.

Moxy

Giiiiiiirl, wherever you wear the red lipstick you look like a modern Snowwhite.
heat.gif
heart.gif

Where are your dwarves
graucho.gif

spectrolite

Stunning looks! I loooove the red lip on you. I might have to try Kanga Rouge. And you are beautiful! So luminous.

Latest posts