Haven't posted in ages, but I couldn't stay away, missed all you lovelies! A couple of bonus pix thrown in as well. :D Merry Belated Christmas!

PopMusicChick87

Haven't posted in ages, but I couldn't stay away, missed all you lovelies! A couple of bonus pix thrown in as well. :D Merry Belated Christmas!

First off, I haven't posted at all since June, so it's definitely been a while! I am now in my 2nd year of teaching the wonderful grade of kindergarten and loving every minute of it. I have 14 wonderful sweet babies this year, so you can imagine how much MORE I'm enjoying things. Classroom management is going wonderfully and they're learning bunches, so things in the workplace couldn't be more wonderful! Personally, still single, but I'm okay with that.. especially since I'm rather selfish at the moment and feel that things are easier on my own.

The following FOTD isn't anything special, but I just wanted to post. Here's a look I wore to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Note the Wizarding World of Harry Potter shirt and lightning bolt necklace. :p Best summer vacation ever going to Hogwarts! I highly reccommend it!

Face:
Almay Smart Shade Concealer
Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation in Medium 2
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder in Natural Beige
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends in Healthy

Eyes:
L'Oreal Paris De-Crease
Wild and Crazy in Tea Green
L'Oreal HIP Duo in Flamboyant (Gold)
L'Oreal HIP Duo in Gilded

Lips:
Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss in Cream & Sugar

And just because I can't help myself, I wanted to share a Christmas gift I got from one of my kindergarteners from last year.. he's now in first grade. :( Growing up too fast! He is the sweetest kid ever though, for sure. <3

Annnnd one more bonus, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry picture I took this summer. Happiest place on earth! :D

M.A.C. head.

Beautiful work! And I wanted to say that I remember you and that your smile and personality absolutely shines, even in a photograph!

Soul Unique

You are beautiful, your skin is so gorgeous! Wishing you continued success and hapiness in your career in teaching.

PopMusicChick87

Thank you ladies!
kisses.gif

Courtney <3

absolutely gorgeous!
and congrats on being a teacher, im glad theres people out there that want to be a teacher, and love doing it!
lucky on going to hogwarts though, insanely jealous haha

PopMusicChick87

Thanks girls, I appreciate your kind words!

And Courtney, yes, I absolutely love my job, it's wonderful! And you definitely must visit Hogwarts before you die, it's soooo worth the trip/heat/massive amounts of people.