Having a hard time finding Nars

nonchalantbeaut

Has anyone els had a hard time finding Nars products lately? Today I went on a hunt for a few blushes and found that Sephora only sells a limited color selection and the two I wanted they didn't have. Then I went to Nordstrom and they didn't have a Nars counter. The sales girl there told me that the one in the Bloomingdales, also located in the same mall, had one but it closed down a while back. Needless to say I'm very fustrated as I hate to buy makeup sight unseen and I hate having to mail in a return if I don't like it. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same delima.

poodlegirl4

I feel your pain- I live in the UK and you can only get it at Space NK or at the NARS counter in Selfridges, and Space NK have a limited range and it's an expensive train journey up to London to go to Selfridges. So I definitely have the same problem
ssad.gif

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by poodlegirl4
I feel your pain- I live in the UK and you can only get it at Space NK or at the NARS counter in Selfridges, and Space NK have a limited range and it's an expensive train journey up to London to go to Selfridges. So I definitely have the same problem
ssad.gif

Hi,

Is there a John Lewis near where you live? Some of them stock NARS.

Also the next time you're in London check out Liberty as well as John Lewis as they stock NARS.

poodlegirl4

I think the nearest John Lewis to me is in Kingston, so I might be going soonish! If not I'm going to Liberty at Christmas
greengrin.gif
Thank you so much- I had no idea they had NARS in Liberty and John Lewis too!

RedRibbon

NP
smiles.gif

I think you should check if the Kingston JL sells it though because I've only ever paid attention to the NARS concession in the Oxford Street branch, you should be able to check on their website. I know that the the Brent Cross branch has NARS and I don't think that's too far from Kingston, well, not as far as Oxford Street is
smiles.gif

wannabelyn

I'm not from england but hqhair also stocks NARS. They have a lot of the older palettes still available.

Latest posts