Hawaiian Silky

macgirl1979

Has anyone on here tried Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1 in their hair??? If so how was your experience???

d n d

Is this the protein treatment? I did try the protein treatment before...I really can't say i remember anything spectacular about it but then again I probably didn't use it long enough.lol
I did use Hawaiin Silky products when I was a teen and I really liked their relaxers and growth oil (in the jar I can recall the name). My hair was at it's healthiest when I used that line.

Dang...I need to pick some of that up today!

macgirl is talking about a curl activator spray...

I bought some about 2 years ago and shelved it because it was too greasy...

BUT, I've decided to revisit it in the last month or so...and I LOVE it...applied sparingly...it's great for the curly look...after I wash, I spray a little in and work it in with my hands...then I use Devacurl Angell over that for hold...

macgirl1979

Oh ok. The reason why I ask is because I Live in an extremely dry climate (Arizona) and I need the moisture for my hair. I heard that this was a great product so I just thought I would ask.... Thanks for the response.

Tashona Helena

I think this is a great product to just have...I used to use it when my curly weaves would get to be too unmanageable, I would wet them, put this on it, let it air dry and it would be super soft. I also used it when I got a little bit burned/irritated from a perm, and it worked on that too. It really does to most if not all of the 14 things on the bottle.