Head Office Jobs

HOTasFCUK

Hey everyone!!! I was just wondering if anyone here works for head office especially the one in Toronto. If so, what are the jobs in there? I really want to get a job at the head office but i have no clue where to start! i heard you might need a connection to get in but is there any other way? Does anybody know how much the pay is or the hours? All i know is that is located in Markham and is under another name...something to do with cosmetics because it think its the estee lauder office too. So please if anyone has any info please let me know! Thanks!!!!
lol.gif

shabdebaz

Hi! What type of job are you looking for? There are a lot of different jobs at the head office (which is actually downtown on Adelaide). There IS a whole office campus in Markham, where they do training, some administrative stuff and have the manufacturing facilities. There are other jobs like PR, marketing, training, administration, design and whatever else they have going on for "behind the scenes" at MAC. Are you in school right now? You will most definitely have to have a degree or equivalent work experience. I don't really know if you have to have a connection but a lot of times, people hear about the openings internally first. I met a girl at my training that just got hired in PR, and she heard about the position internally through Estee Lauder. That's my two cents.

HOTasFCUK

No i'm not in school now, i just want to do some basic administration....even any entry level.....and i want to work at the one in Markham since its only ten minutes away from home!

amandamakeup

Your best to give your cv as a start. As for having to know someone to get in at mac, Its been repeated to me a couple of times by people at Mac, that to get into Mac, its not by who you know. That has nothing to do with getting a job there. Give them your cv, if you can put in your objective that you are looking to work in a company in a junior position, most likely you will get in that way. I know alot of companies start people up in Junior positions. I started as a Junior in my office job, and eventually ended up being a buyer! So u never know!