Headaches From Mineral Foundation?

MAHALO

I read on another forum about headaches caused by mineral foundation. I haven't had any problems. But I am curious ... what ingredient in mineral makeup could cause headaches?

SolarWhite

Hmm.. I've never heard of that! If no one here knows, you could always call poison control and say it's not an emergency. They should have a database and ask them about mineral makeup.

hhunt2

Umm, thats kind of odd. I highly doubt it but crazy things do happen to some people.

By the way... I work for a doc who is called "The Headache Doctor" through out Northern California. And I have never heard any of my headache & migraine clients bring up mineral makeup as a possible cause. Also, I've had some clients complain about every single thing they use, eat, smell, see, etc. that causes headaches for them.

I guess it's possible, but I would assume that would only be true to those who are already affected by migraines. I know if you have chronic migraines (as I do), there are certain things you need to stay away from. Such as aged cheese (which I eat anyway, in moderation, cheese is my favorite food!). Certain things can aggravate severe headaches; but only to those who already suffer from severe headaches. They can be extremely random, and sometimes going on something as simple as an anti-depressant can ease the tension (most migraines and headaches are stress induced, and other things assist in the flare up).

usmcwife27

Ive been using BE minerals going on 2 years and they have never caused me headaches I wonder where this info came from?? If itd cause anything Id say maybe a reaction to someone with very sensative skin, but even thats rare?