Headed to the Pro Store (LA and SF)!!!

OnaFyre

Yes, I realize there is another thread on this topic right now, but I had some other questions. I'll be headed to the pro store in San Francisco and the pro store in LA. I'm looking for reccomendations on what to get AND who to talk to when I get there, so if you have a fav MA let me know.

stellarx1587

If you're a pigment fan... you'll be there for days. There's a super wide variety. Last time I was there I picked up a bunch of CCB's. They have really cool pro colors. My fave was the Bat Black CCB. There aren't any Paint or Shadesticks that touch that CCB for a base when it comes to something smokey. If you like falsies... go to town on them. They have more there. Also, ask 'em if they have any DC products or LE products left. I got hooked up and was able to stock up. Hope that helps!

OnaFyre

Thanks so much. Was there someone in particular you worked with that day who you liked?

stellarx1587

You know, I can't remember her name... but she had an accent... and she was an older lady w/ dark brown hair. Hahaha sorry its so vague, but it was a while ago.

d_flawless

at the store on fillmore (SF) priscilla is really nice, she's gonna try and SELL, but just be firm...however, she's very accomodating and helped my indecisive-ass make a palette/tried out like 10 products on my face. melissa (she's a freelancer but she works there regularly) is also really nice, and very willing to try stuff out for you.
i always check out the brushes i can't get at a counter when i head to the pro stores, and pigments of course

Latest posts