Healthy Routines for Your... EARLOBES?

BloodMittens

I'm not sure exactly where to throw this bad boy, considering it's not really a "face" care problem or in "fashion" because it's not about the earrings.

I've been stretching my bad boys out for 6 years now. And considering right now they're at a 14mm (a little larger than 5/8") I think I'm doing pretty well.

But something weird is happening to them... which I'm starting to get just a BIT worried about. I'm taping them right now (which means I'm used medical tape to stretch them out, and I change the tape every time I go up one tape size, and I've been taping up every other week, as long as they feel healed) but all of a sudden they've been getting really dry, and I've been using Emu Oil on them everyday to try and rid them of this dryness... but it seems to only be getting worse.

I'm not sure what else I can do, does anyone have any info/tips on how to rid my lobes of this dryness?

Thanks in advance
yes.gif

starrynight0127

It's probably just because of the winter weather. My lobes are 3/4" and I noticed if I washed my lobes daily they would dry out like you explain. Have you tried tea tree oil? It works really well. My nightly routine is after I was my face I remove whatever earrings I was wearing (plugs/tunnels/etc), wash whatever jewelry I was wearing and then massage the tea tree oil into my lobes. I leave my earrings out nightly because it helps build strength in your lobes so you don't have to worry about a lot of shrinkage if you leave them out for a day or two. Let me know if you have any other questions
smiles.gif

Latest posts