Heart

lizardprincesa

My Heart wants to touch the Heart of anyone hurt by recent tragedies, in China, Burma, Africa, the Middle East, everywhere, and here on the soil of the country of my birth, the USA. I feel pain throughout the Day and Night, with my brothers and sisters on my mind... I so wish I could do something to help all the suffering.

Each weekDay Night, 6PM, here in the State of NY, we watch the BBC news, on PBS (channel 13 in NY State) & its courageous journalists show glimpses of the realities which I don't seem to see on US stations (or perhaps I don't, because we have a very basic TV package (?) I do not see such True, unbiased & in-depth coverage even on CNN.com... Maybe I'm missing something....
I sometimes sob while the BBC News is on...

I have food in my stomach. I have a roof over my head. I have so much Love, and the people & kitties with whom I share my Life are so dear to me, I cannot imagine Life without them ... and I cannot imagine Life without so many others...In addition, although we are far from wealthy, (we are in a constant financial struggle) I have beautiful material possessions (makeup, for instance
smiles.gif
... But I have urges for more...
How can I??! The only answer I can give is: I am Human...

My son is a 1 in 1000 boy (or thereabouts), as he has Downs. I am no saint for loving him & trying to take care of him - in fact, I don't feel I deserve the privilege of being his mom...I have a husband who loves me & who loves our boy unconditionally. Aaah...my SoulMate. I have been married previously, part of my path, but I didn't have a clue what marriage meant...So I must care for those I love as best I can...I think every act of kindness we do propogates more kindness somewhere...I hope so...

I dream about Besame lipstick. Yup. How sad, is it not? I change my tone abruptly, in the midst of expressing grief. Besame will be my fix. My next fix.
My birthDay is coming. I will feel better then. Right.

And so it continues, this process of pain and guilt.
No material object will take the stresses of my every Day challenges. I suppose my answer to

myself is to do the best I can each Day to be kind to those I love. I have so much Love. I must take care of my family first. My abilities to help my sisters and brothers abroad (as well as those who suffer here) are limited. I feel helpless in that I don't know what I can do to help in the World.
I remind myself again: I am here.

I must take better care of me, accept what I've been given (I don't even mean the lipstick, atm
winks.gif
I have responsibilities at home, and all I can do is send my eclectic type prayers, parts of my Heart, vibes of Peace, to all those who are in pain from the myriad of recent catastrophies.

I have needed to vent. Thanks for reading and please feel free to comment, to raise my awareness as you see fit.
I know I am simply one of millions who feel the same feelings...

Sending you a potent concentrate of PeaceLoveVibes,
so please catch!
smiles.gif

xxxCheryl Faith

coachkitten

Lizardprincesa that was a lovely post. I feel extremely lucky that I have a roof over my head, food to eat, and lots of good fortune in my life. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our days that we forget just how lucky we are. The things that truly matter have nothing to do with material items.

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Lizardprincesa that was a lovely post. I feel extremely lucky that I have a roof over my head, food to eat, and lots of good fortune in my life. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our days that we forget just how lucky we are. The things that truly matter have nothing to do with material items.

Coachkitten, You're a sweety.xxx

User93

that's an awesome post. So true, we get all busy day by day, too "busy" to realise how damn happy we are. That we are truly blessed with you families, friends, living conditions. I think we are given "a loan" sometimes, cause i honestly think i dont deserve all that. We just gotta think about it, realise that and know that.
th_hug.gif
lizardprincesa, you're awesome. all of you are, ladies. I love specktra for this awesome posive feedback you ladies give <3

Obreathemykiss

What a beautiful post! I feel exactly how you do...it's nice to put things into perspective, especially in times like these. Thanks for sharing what's on your mind with us
smiles.gif

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
that's an awesome post. So true, we get all busy day by day, too "busy" to realise how damn happy we are. That we are truly blessed with you families, friends, living conditions. I think we are given "a loan" sometimes, cause i honestly think i dont deserve all that. We just gotta think about it, realise that and know that.
th_hug.gif
lizardprincesa, you're awesome. all of you are, ladies. I love specktra for this awesome posive feedback you ladies give <3

Sweet Alibi, *you* are awesome. I don't think I'm awesome at all, but I think you & the other lovely posters here demonstrate a refreshing and inspiring jolt of compassion, empathy, & altruism. I needed to hear from you all; you help me keep moving, a Day at a Time
smiles.gif
Your "loan" idea...I really believe it's True...Our "loans" are so precious. Yes, you deserve the people, circumstances, whatever brings you Joy. Thanks for reminding me to handle them with the utmost care Thanks for your reply.
th_hug.gif
to you . xxxCherylFaith

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obreathemykiss
What a beautiful post! I feel exactly how you do...it's nice to put things into perspective, especially in times like these. Thanks for sharing what's on your mind with us
smiles.gif

What a beautiful person you are, and I always feel your support, dear Obreathemykiss. You always make my Heart feel warmer.
xxxCherylFaith