Heatherette e/s trio nr.1 & lollipop loving

Miss_M

Great look !!

I see I'm not the only one who loves the lips
smiles.gif

tinkerbelle2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSoAmazin
Did you use Alpha Girl as an all-over powder? (that's what I want it for)
smiles.gif

Yes, I did!! Since most beauty powders are light and I'm a NC43 the beautypowdersare too light to use them as a blush for me. But even though Alpa Girl is pink, I feel that the color freshens up my face. I really like it, so I want the other Heatherette beauty powder too (sadly....it wasn't in my haul, so I have to be patient!

SoSoAmazin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelle2001
Yes, I did!! Since most beauty powders are light and I'm a NC43 the beautypowdersare too light to use them as a blush for me. But even though Alpa Girl is pink, I feel that the color freshens up my face. I really like it, so I want the other Heatherette beauty powder too (sadly....it wasn't in my haul, so I have to be patient!

THANKS!
greengrin.gif

hkgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelle2001

really, you're an nc43? that's good to know because i was wondering if the lips would suit me because i'm not very fair and i love the lipstick you're using. i love beautypowders esp. the one from barbie. i can't wait for heatherette to come out. i don't know if i will love it or hate it but i'm so excited. thanks for sharing the info.

tinkerbelle2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdepp_84
So cute
smiles.gif
I have to try that Laura Mercier Foundation!

You have to try it, it is really the best Mineral foundation around.....(so far, until Mac releases theirs.....I hope
tong.gif
). It is just a shame that they don't have a big colour collection, so you have to be lucky if your colour is in the collection, I guess!

Thank, ladies for the nice words! Oh....I've just uploaded a review of Heatherette on YouTube....in English!
graucho.gif