Heatherette is not coming to Norway!

UyenNhii

The MA at my counter just told me that The Heatherette collection is not coming to Norway
ssad.gif
She said that they will recive it in Copenhagen though, like that's gonna help me get my products x) I'm so sad, just wanted to share with you guys
tong.gif

JustDivine

My theory re: the limited release is that because it is very fashion orientated, and perhaps not having mainstream "everyone" appeal, that they are releasing it where they know it will be well received, ie Selfridges and perhaps countries who will easily embrace the nature of Heatherette, rather than taking a gamble on places where it might not sell well bcos not everyone (besides makeup addicts) will feel comfortable pulling off the discoball look.

Unlike N Collection and Fafi whose products I reckon had a more universal appeal....

Winnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
My theory re: the limited release is that because it is very fashion orientated, and perhaps not having mainstream "everyone" appeal, that they are releasing it where they know it will be well received

Yup, I think thats pretty much it, It's an American Fashion label which is pretty unheard of in the UK too. I think I only know about it because of various US tv shows that I'm addicted to, like ANTM.

JesseVanity

You could always ask someone to order it from the UK site when it comes out and have them send it to you.

user79

Try ordering it from a store in Copenhagen, maybe you can work something out, or you can post in the Clearance Bin forum or the Want Ads, Wishlists & CP Requests Europe forum to do a CP request (custom purchase). Please note you may not post a CP request outside of those forums.

-moonflower-

It's not being sold in Ireland either.
Luckily my sister lives in London, so I'll make her run into Selfridges for me
smiles.gif

Cachica

Quote:
Originally Posted by animacani
The cool heat collection is coming on saterday
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
(to norway)

Yeah, I was at the counter last wednesday and the MA offered me the Climate Blue (I think?) since I was leaving town on friday. But I didn't get it.. I didn't want to pay $26 for it LOL

UyenNhii

Quote:
Originally Posted by animacani
Can you get the eyeshadow Parrot in norway?

Not anymore I think. If you live in Norway, you could just call and ask!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts