Heatherette Late?

user46

I went to my MAC counter today, and the MA told me that Heatherette was coming out this thursday. Which is the 27th. Anyone else's counter coming out then too? Or are only the stores the ones that have it out now? I don't really mind, because now i know when to be there and that I didn't miss anything yet, lol.

panther27

Yea that happened to me too.My mac Macy's counter's shipment was lost and my MA told me that all the Macy's in this region (I'm in MA)had their Heatherette shipments lost.She said that it had to be reordered and I have been calling and today my counter received most of Heatherette,except the 2 bps,2 lg and a few of the pigments.Those are either unpacked or on their way butI was informed that everything else was put out on sale today so I would call back and check again because I was also told Heatherette would be put out on the 27th.I had the MAs put aside some stuff for me to pick up tomorrow hopefully the rest of it will be out by then as well.This whole thing has been SO confusing but at least it finally came in because I was worried I would not be able to get my hands on this.So def.give your counter a call and I hope all goes well for you.

luhly4

Same here. I was gonna go to MAC yesterday to pick up a few things from the collection, until I found out not all counters are putting it out until the 27th. So I went to website for the macys I planned on going to, and it's still coming out on the 27th.

lsperry

We FINALLY got a MAC counter at the new Dillard's which opened around the 1st of March, here in Panama City Beach. Yahoo!!

When I went to the counter last Thursday, March 20th, I had to ASK if they got the collection in and could I see and swatch it? They had the whole collection in beakers and there were no displays or anything! I was so happy I was able to test everything out and bought a $266 haul! Ouch!! But what a great feeling!

I haven't been back since the 20th and don't know if they've put up the displays, yet; but I signed up for an event Saturday, 3/29/08; they may put the collection on display then or perhaps Thursday, the 27th.