Heatherette On Macys Website

juxt123

Hey was what you wanted sold out? No fear macys finally added heatherette! nothing is sold out yet and you can get free shipping with a 50 dollar purchase.

tchristi

yes it is i tried adding to my cart last night and tonight and it said it was sold out, and i was not able to add the items to my cart.

coachkitten

Macy's in notorious for keeping all items looking as if there available but then not adding them to your cart. I usually end up clicking a quanity of "1" for all items in the collection just to see what they have left. It is super annoying!

lsperry

I ordered a few items 3/26/08 and received my shipping confirmation 3/28/08. It's not surprising they sold out so fast as popular as this collection is.

I rarely order from Macy's 'cause they rarely have "free shipping" at such a low amount. But I have always disliked their website -- it is never up-to-date. And I have to do like coachkitten does to see if they have anything left.

I don't know if they will take a phone order and fill it from their store stock like Nordstrom does.

Gisselle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
I ordered a few items 3/26/08 and received my shipping confirmation 3/28/08. It's not surprising they sold out so fast as popular as this collection is.

I rarely order from Macy's 'cause they rarely have "free shipping" at such a low amount. But I have always disliked their website -- it is never up-to-date. And I have to do like coachkitten does to see if they have anything left.

I don't know if they will take a phone order and fill it from their store stock like Nordstrom does.

yes they do
just call any store, get connected to the mac counter
and they do SEND orders