Heatherette Party/Event @ Pro store LA w/Richie, Traver, Kat & Kim K

V2LUCKY

So I had a recockulously good time last night, BEST MAC party EVER!!!!!
I went with my SIL and we got there before they opened, so we waited in line for a bit. We got in and were greeted by cute servers in adorable Heatherette shirts and suspenders w/Hors d'oeuvres (sp?), cocktails, mini pink cupcakes and POP champagne ALL PINK....

There were people there w/body paint looking HOT!....

Front counter...

This is how packed it got...(and that was when the party had just started)

Ok so we made it through the crowds and picked our items, bought them and waited for Richie and Traver to arrive...
So waiting in a crowded hot room makes my mu melt ewww...

We finally got enough courage to go and ask for picks with the guys....

Me w/Richie and Traver (I look so gross cause of how hot it was in there, ugh!)
plus autographs....

SIL and Traver...

and one of just him cause he's so HOT!

We were then just hanging out and guess who walks through the door?...
Kat Von D

She is sooo pretty
She made it half way through the store when she got pulled outside and I guess left cause she didn't come back in, I dunno if she took any pics w/people outside but SIL was the only one who took a pic with her inside..

We were just getting over the fact that Kat was there when Kim Kardashian walks in, this girl is absolutely gorgeous in person

Jeffrey Starr was also there but he's an a$$, he looked so irritated to be there didn't want to take pics w/anybody...

Us at the end of the night..

Oh yeah my haul....

I got both Trios, Melrose Mood l/s, Lollipop Loving l/s, Starlet Kiss l/g, Sock Hop l/g and Alpha Girl bp and these adorable color by number coloring books w/coloring pencils...

GlamYOURUs

Wow nice pics!!! You guys look great and Kim K is definitely hot! I wish I was there.
ssad.gif

vcanady

omg...I am SOOOOOOOO jealous!!!!! This looks like it was a blast! I want to like hang out with the Heatherette boys, they look like so much fun!

brownsuga lady

I was there. It was definitely a fab party but it did get pretty warm in there with all the body heat. I got my autographs from Richie Rich and Travor. I saw Kat Von D but couldn't get to her in time and then she was gone. I didn't see Kim K. Maybe I had left by then. The guys passing around the cocktails and hors de vors were so cute. It was A LOT of folks in there so I stayed maybe an hour. I tend to get irritated with lots of folks in my personal space. The first thing I did though was sample the products and pay for my stuff so I wouldn't have to deal with a line at the end. All the MUA's were really nice and welcoming. I have a couple of buddies from that store that took the time to thank me for coming so that was special.

Richie Rich told me he loves my name and that its fabulous! He's great and really sweet.

MAC_Whore

I told you guys they had some cool things planned!
clap.gif

What a blast that must have been. Glad you had fun and thanks for the pics.
winks.gif

lara

That looks like such a blast!

Jeffrey Starr looks like such a sulky little snot, though.

shadowaddict

yahoo.gif
WOW!!! Thanks for sharing your pics. I want a coloring book and pencil set too. I guess that's what I get for living in Nashville, not much happening here, ever. How cool to get to go to that event. Kim K. is amazingly beautiful but I hate that dress, but it does get your attention.