Heatherette

Janice

This is not a collection name that I know of. Please be careful of the information you spread. The member who initially mentioned this information does not recall what the collection was called that she happened to see her MAC artist working on, she mentioned it might be something like Heatherette, but wasn't sure and could not recall the correct name.

BunnyBunnyBunny

I believe there was a Heatherette lipstick a few years ago that was inspired by (and possibly created for) Heatherette runway. I know there IS in fact a video featuring Amanda Lepore covering her entire body with a pink MAC lipstick... but I do not recall if it was FOR MAC or if it was just using a product. Do not quote me on any of this, this is just what I recall.

claresauntie

I don't know what the working name was, either. Sorry....
ssad.gif

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
This is not a collection name that I know of. Please be careful of the information you spread. The member who initially mentioned this information does not recall what the collection was called that she happened to see her MAC artist working on, she mentioned it might be something like Heatherette, but wasn't sure and could not recall the correct name.

Janice, PBI, but I think the OP was asking about the working name for the old Heatherette lippie. I don't know when it came out, but it's not around anymore.

Janice

There was a video that featured a model smearing the lipstick on herself. I can't remember the exact year it came out, maybe MAC_Whore can help us on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresauntie
Janice, PBI, but I think the OP was asking about the working name for the old Heatherette lippie. I don't know when it came out, but it's not around anymore.

Haha, okie. Sorry about that, got circuits mixed and thought the OP was referring to some preliminary collection information a member posted yesterday. ^_^ Please excuse me.
smiles.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
There was a video that featured a model smearing the lipstick on herself. I can't remember the exact year it came out, maybe MAC_Whore can help us on this one.

Amanda Lepore is the model, but I dunno the year. =/

purplkaret

click here for that video if ur interested. warning: CONTAINS NUDITY!.

Quote:
This famous video was directed by well-renowned photographer David Lachapelle for M.A.C. Cosmetics and Heatherette. Amanda Lepore is featured in this video covering herself with the pink M.A.C. lipstick named 'Heatherette', of course. This video was the introduction for the Heatherette's spring 2002 fashion show, their introduction to the fashion industry.

MACHOMULA

WOW, that was some kind of video. To clarify for Janice, I was , as a previous poster said, only asking if anyone knew the working name of the lipstick. Thought I might have a better chance of aquiring one that way. Anyhow, thanks ya'll for your help.

BunnyBunnyBunny

I looked up Heatherette lipstick on eBay and it says it's working name is 'Magenta'. But maybe that's why you're asking if it had a working name, to know if it really is the same lipstick, huh? =P

MACHOMULA

You hit the nail on the head Bunny. However, I called the MAC consumer line and was told that Heatherette never had a working name. It's working name was Heatheretter. Thanks for all your help!

Latest posts