heeeeelp

bella dee

heyy guys well i just spent a MASSIVE amount of money at the pro store the other day on 5th ave. Aaaand one of the things i picked up was mixing medium. the guy who sold it to me really didnt explain how to use it. But Im guessing i just add it to some pigment and apply it? Im kinda lost. cause i did it this morning and it was kinda funky. If anyone can explain how do use/apply it, you would be my hero!!!!

user3

I have to ask...You got the water based one right?

Just checking because that is the eye safe one.

Ok here is what I do:
I squeeze just a little bit of MM into it's cap and I dip the brush into the cap, dab the brush on a towel so the brush is damp not dripping wet, then I take my pigment and pick up just a little bit with the brush or I rub the brush across the plastic insert that is between the cap of the pigment and the jar (if there is already pigment deposit on it) next I just apply right to my eyes.

Now if I am using and e/s with the MM I rub the brush over just a small section of the e/s. Otherwise you can risk getting a hard layer over the whole top of the e/s.

BTW when you are done don't forget to rinse out the MM cap before putting it back on. Also shake it before you use it.